HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I'm still hoping for Dorn.

His new rules made him very powerful, and it would be fitting if he was unveiled.

We still have more traitors than loyalists anyway!

Dorn would be cool, but I think the ship has sailed on that. There is no place left in the days events where his unveil would make sense. More likely we'll see a wip of a Book 7 primarch during the book 7 seminar at the end of the day.

His new rules made him very powerful, and it would be fitting if he was unveiled.

Dorn would be cool, but I think the ship has sailed on that. There is no place left in the days events where his unveil would make sense. More likely we'll see a wip of a Book 7 primarch during the book 7 seminar at the end of the day.

They could unveil alpharius in the last seminar, tis the alpha legion way of deceit is it not? 

They could unveil alpharius in the last seminar, tis the alpha legion way of deceit is it not? 

Not likely friend, The wolves deserve some love at long last! Maybe some TS too because why not.

Alpharius has been released, he is just pretending to be someone else.

One thing I noticed from all the news is that vindicators can be taken as squadrons now, but whatabout sicarans? Also, if so, can we mix both types in a squadron?

I would also like to know the answer to this; as well as rules and release eta for the leviathan melta lance!!

Range 18, s9 ap1 heavy 3 melta NOT with lance rule.

Not likely friend, The wolves deserve some love at long last! Maybe some TS too because why not.

Yes I totally agree but seeing even a WIP of Russ seems a bit far fetched to me considering how far off the next book is and as a result his rules, plus we haven't even seen any upgrade parts yet (which I'm sure we'll see in this seminar. Just pure speculation but I'd say magnus is more likely than russ seeing all the releases TS have already had.

I'd be more than happy to be wrong, not long to wait now at least.

One thing I noticed from all the news is that vindicators can be taken as squadrons now, but whatabout sicarans? Also, if so, can we mix both types in a squadron?

I would also like to know the answer to this; as well as rules and release eta for the leviathan melta lance!!
twin linked at least?

Yes I totally agree but seeing even a WIP of Russ seems a bit far fetched to me considering how far off the next book is and as a result his rules, plus we haven't even seen any upgrade parts yet (which I'm sure we'll see in this seminar. Just pure speculation but I'd say magnus is more likely than russ seeing all the releases TS have already had.

I'd be more than happy to be wrong, not long to wait now at least.

While I want to see Russ since Wolves are my main in 40k and Thousand Sons are my #2 in 40k, where it matters in 30k Thousand Sons are my main so Magnus first please lol.

Little break for now - we also got pics and notes from some of the demo pods for later :)

The new Knight has Magna-Lascannons as weapons - pretty awesome ^.^

Fans of the Questoris Knights will be happy, saw the rules, its a beast, sadly can't post it :<

It's strange, but i actually feel more hype about seeing russ, than i felt while waiting for perturabo.

Sweet emperor, i might be a closet wolf player!

The new covers for the BL looks ace, looking forward to path of heaven especially.

Little break for now - we also got pics and notes from some of the demo pods for later smile.png

Fans of the Questoris Knights will be happy, saw the rules, its a beast, sadly can't post it :<

When can we expect the Inferno Seminar to start, do you know?

twin linked at least?

No twin linked - it is bs5 to be fair!

Here's a rather grim prediction of the future.

Alpharius will be the last primarch released after all the others. Everyone shall eagerly await the Alpharius model. And the BAM! they re-release Fulgrim in a brand new pose, him holding the head of Ferrus Manus next to his own while making a duckface selfie.

"OH MY DARK GODS! I SIMPLY MUST POST THIS ON THE WARP-WIDE-WEB!"

Little break for now - we also got pics and notes from some of the demo pods for later smile.png

When can we expect the Inferno Seminar to start, do you know?

hour and a half- corrected

I like the overall aesthetic of the new Knight, but as it's in prototyping stage, I'm kinda hoping they'll alter a few things - I'm not really a fan of the carapace missile launcher, seems too blocky for the Knight designs / the head looks a little off, I think if they went in the direction of the Cerastus, with the upper carapace overhanging the head, it would improve the look greatly / thirdly, I think loosing the side shields which protect the neutron weapons would also be a help

Whatever direction they go with though, I'm interested to see what sub-patterns of the chassis are released (assuming they go down the same route as the Cerastus)

Some extra pics from Mark Bedfords sketch book presented during the Art Seninar. The images weren't great when presented, but managed to get a shot from the laptop where the definition was better. First are the early designs for the Titan protectorate, the second some prototype wolf sigils, and finally prototype wolf and thousand sons armour

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/32F5782F-C910-4AFD-8048-33C0E3454598_zpsbmaz7zdy.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/D2019090-FA89-4D3F-9948-6388E2AF86DD_zpsfhwkqwze.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/922FD898-B7E9-49BC-8A99-2F19328074B4_zpsd9gpztzk.jpg

Really liking the Prophyrion but it's interesting to hear people's aesthetic choices, especially not for the knight Titans. Any idea how this McNugget will do in close combat. Maybe he will kick like the Xentraedi battle pods ;)

Archived