Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Going to a con in 8 minutes and still not dressed. So, rushing.

Posted the payment info (Paypal address) and where to send the art details to (private e-mail account) at the BotL group on Facebook. 

EDIT: Artist wants half of the total payment before he starts, which we should be able to cover by the end of this weekend.

I live in the South of England, so globally-speaking I'm fairly close to a fair few of you. Come to think of it I think Raktra once said he's from the North of England, Birmingham maybe?

...Suddenly I'm very concerned about how close our resident Khorneflake is to my physical person.

I'm in Bath ;)

Note, when you send a payment, explicitly mention it is for the Brotherhood of the Lost since we're sending it in a wide range of different payments.

Sorry but I can't find the details. Can someone send them to me so that I can do the transfer?

Shall I transfer both Primarchs at once or shall I split it?

References via Facebook? Can someone give me a link to his profile?

Thanks! :)

*edit*

Found them in the comments ^^

Ahh damn, i thought you were in Minnesota.

I wish I was still, but nope...I live in a giant litter box full of rednecks and morons with guns. (Don't get me wrong, I'm good with the guns, just not the morons holding them.)

Also can I get a link to the page for payment?

Ahh damn, i thought you were in Minnesota.

I wish I was still, but nope...I live in a giant litter box full of rednecks and morons with guns. (Don't get me wrong, I'm good with the guns, just not the morons holding them.)

Also can I get a link to the page for payment?

Blind, are you on Facebook?

Also, I've sent in my payment and description. On Monday, I'll do a roll call to see who has paid, and then verify with Nicolas. 

Essentially yes, but I never go on it. Got tired of all the bull plus I rarely post anything...though i might use it again as a gallery for my painting commissions and writing...might prove useful.

Essentially yes, but I never go on it. Got tired of all the bull plus I rarely post anything...though i might use it again as a gallery for my painting commissions and writing...might prove useful.

Alright, then I'll PM you the important details. 

Is there someone willing to accept that responsibility?

If nobody steps up, I'm willing.

Stuff came up on my end, won't be able to put up my portion this week, but next week I should be good to go. Sorry Sigi.

What on earth are you apologising for? You're paying for me. If stuff comes up, stuff comes up. It would be an enormously dickish move on my part to be irritated or complain about you not paying this week!

Archived