Alternative Sisters

Sororita Katya

Don't think the Gemeni look anything like Sisters, Celestine looks pretty OK? Except for the bare belly (which is ridiculous for a Sister, or any model in PA)

I think the same about the belly, I was thinking to get one of the Geminae and substitute the body with the Greyfax's one, but I don't know how difficult it could be.

I think the same about the belly, I was thinking to get one of the Geminae and substitute the body with the Greyfax's one, but I don't know how difficult it could be.

With enough high technology, downright trivial. Just get your high resolution three dee scanner and some powerful scanned-surface manipulation software.

Scan the belly to produce the concave shape and the armour surface to produce the convex. Marry it together as a thing, but textured, shell with slight tweeks to fit and presto-bismol, proper claddings.

I'm interested in getting a couple of grishnak heavy weapon sisters although I had hoped for different backpacks and cabling

The pic I got from him was clearly a WIP, there very well may be more we're not seeing yet. Hopefully an update from him will roll along soon. 

I'm interested in getting a couple of grishnak heavy weapon sisters although I had hoped for different backpacks and cabling

The pic I got from him was clearly a WIP, there very well may be more we're not seeing yet. Hopefully an update from him will roll along soon. 

I spoke with Grishnak Models a couple of days ago when I placed an order and asked about the heavy team.  Apparently what we're going to see first a heavy weapons upgrade kit for the current set of models and then toward the end of this year/early next we will see new sculpts.

With enough high technology, downright trivial. Just get your high resolution three dee scanner and some powerful scanned-surface manipulation software.

Scan the belly to produce the concave shape and the armour surface to produce the convex. Marry it together as a thing, but textured, shell with slight tweeks to fit and presto-bismol, proper claddings.

I was thinking about something more simple and... brutal.

Carving-font-b-Knife-b-font-Precision-Cu

Has anyone had any contact from raging heroes about when the Sisters Icariates are likely to be available to the general public? I missed out on the Kickstarter by about two years...

I'm waiting on the same. I may have ordered 10 of them, but since those haven't come in yet... I need a way to have them. Now that seraphim can be easily run in more groups, I want a whole bunch.

After seeing that "sisters" range from raging heros in person (A friend kickstarterd the whole set etc)...I feel like they look way to busy and just not that great to represent sisters.

Ascetically speaking of course.

Krash

• 1 month later...
I went for the RH kickstarter solely for the Fantasy Sisters as counts Stormcast Eternals. Too busy for my taste as 40k SoB. Though I do think that if you went with the sci-fi ones you would want to replace the weapons. Those "not bolters" just don't come close to the Godwyn-Deaz and it detracts from the look for me and just SM bolters would be a huge improvement.

Hello people , im going to order some statuesque-miniatures female heads and i dont "know" the correct size for a estándar marine and Mk III marine.

Can someone help me? Thanks by your help

http://statuesqueminiatures.mobile034.com/Listing/search?keywords=Female+heads&searchType=2&sortItem=7&sortDirection=0

There is a comparison shot page here, should help you out :smile.:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shieldwolf miniatures just started a Kickstarter today. So far it's just space wolf sisters, which look great, but they are teasing a paladin faction that sounds a lot like our beloved sisters of battle. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-warmaidens-and-dragonbreds/description

Shieldwolf miniatures just started a Kickstarter today. So far it's just space wolf sisters, which look great, but they are teasing a paladin faction that sounds a lot like our beloved sisters of battle. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-warmaidens-and-dragonbreds/description

Yes, these do indeed look promising, and 50 dollars(+freight) for 40 sisters (+ev. stretchgoals) isn't to bad at all! And plastic is soo much nicer to work with, if you are building a bunch of troops (I know, my latest project is Raging Heroes "Void Elves" ...)

They still haven't revealed much about their sci-fi paladin faction, but there is no way it will not be a almost perfect fit. Finally!

Also, their not-"rhino/predator" isn't to bad, if somewhat wolf wolf wolf, at least those revealed so far! 

https://sketchfab.com/models/2e86dd4b7fec4f8aa987760e1b202cb0

In my inner eye, I see this painted in white, and the cape red:

https://sketchfab.com/models/dd33cc3bb1764cf6afbc453e6a1df6c0

Also, they are listening for proposals and nitpickings on the comments on kickstarter, so if you join you might be able to add your thoughts.

Edit: Perhaps put this in a separate post on this board, to give everyone that wants boltersisters a chance to see, and participate in the kickstarter? 

Edit2: These things are coming soon in the kickstarter:

7a01c87a4e4f6bbd5cc87c8b91a8e3ae_origina

94MqLEz.jpg

Daaaamn I like those vehicles; that is a wonderful mix of Shrine-on-Wheels and battletank.  Infantry's not bad either.  I prefer a more over-the-top 1980's action-movie aesthetic but these are spot-on Sisters; people seeing them across the tabletop will immediately know what they're supposed to represent, and that's a nice feature.  Even the weapons are exact analogues to GW weapons; are they gonna get sued? :P

Yes, I'm in for 50 dollars, and thats 40 ladies. Might (And probably will ) up it a bit, especially if they get the funding needed to transform the tanks to plastic instead of resin. Then I would go loco! (that would mean 3 awesome tanks for 40 dollars...!!) I am mostly interested in making a quick and fun all plastic not-sisters of battle army, but might bend and do some howling wolf ladies too, because... why not? :whistling:

Archived