+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Dr gave me painkillers as well and told me to take it easy, he was nearly in tears of laughter when I told him how I did it. Shame I wont be able to take it easy today though, forgot I have band practice, got to lug a heavy ass guitar round all evening now :D

Dr gave me painkillers as well and told me to take it easy, he was nearly in tears of laughter when I told him how I did it. Shame I wont be able to take it easy today though, forgot I have band practice, got to lug a heavy ass guitar round all evening now biggrin.png

No worries.

*gives you the mark of slaanesh*

that should help with your guitar :P

Gorgeous finish there Filkarion, any chance of a close up on that mental bike sorcerer?

Dragonlover

Soon, he's my special snowflake

Satarted as biker sorcerer

Added prenching bike

Added standing on bike

Added polearm

Added brazier and flames...etc

Dr gave me painkillers as well and told me to take it easy, he was nearly in tears of laughter when I told him how I did it. Shame I wont be able to take it easy today though, forgot I have band practice, got to lug a heavy ass guitar round all evening now http://1.1.1.3/bmi/image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

No worries.

*gives you the mark of slaanesh*

that should help with your guitar tongue.png

Where I come from giving a guy the mark of Slaanesh is basically a marriage proposal :wub: :D

ok, i have tried everything.  can someone take the link I posted and make it into a pic?  Also explain how.  Thanks!

Type "[*hidden] [*img= before the link and ][*/hidden]" after it, but all without the *s. (the hiddens are so the images don't take up so much space for us just scrolling through.

Feel free to copy the below.

Hidden Content
DSCN1274.JPG

Hidden Content
IMG_3324.TIF-2.jpg

Hidden Content
IMG_3322.TIF-2.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_22837.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_85496.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_46981.jpg

You did a great job buddy. Love the Slaanesh-Cthulu <3 <3 <3

@ Filkarion: DUUUUUUUDE the suspense was killing me! What an awesome last minute finish!

@ Gianlucafiorentini123: VERY nice completion too for you, buddy!

@ SlaveToDarkness: I LOOVE you. Except I hate you for using that dancing GIF. I wanted to use it. Also:

Yeah Im totally out of teabags... Off to get some now. Mouths so dry, Im gonna enjoy the first few cups more than I should do. laugh.png

I'll be happy to teabag you, buddy! biggrin.png

@ Uprising: But the URL links of the pictures between [*IMG] and [*/IMG] but leave out the * and you're golden.

Since my last post about five hours ago, we secured slightly under 21K of extra points to our total. ohmy.png biggrin.png wub.png

Captain Semper, you missed Uprising's completion here and IPs completion here.

I spoke to BadSanta again. He says he has finished and he'll post pics tonight. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO that's too late! Post a completion post NOW and put pics in ASAP." Then he was like, dude, I'm in Moscow. So his evening starts two hours after mine. Phew. he said he'll be on time. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edit: I'm apparently an idiot with time zones.

EDIT: wait, just to be absolutely sure. We have 2.5 hours to go, still, right?

Great stuff everyone, Uprising wings on this Chthulu thing are magic! ohmy.png

Keep going!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper - You missed out on my complete vow 3 sad.png

Captain Semper, you missed Uprising's completion here and IPs completion here.

I spoke to BadSanta again. He says he has finished and he'll post pics tonight. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO that's too late! Post a completion post NOW and put pics in ASAP." he's in Moscow. How much time does he have? He thinks the deadline is at 20:00 hrs Moscow Time... But the deadline is in 90 minutes from now, right?

Took care of everything... had them completed in my spreadsheet but somehow I did not update them in the first page...

Moscow? I think until 20:00?

Anyway here's a link:

http://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1471280400000/gmt/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/ETL_V

Hope it works...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Almost done almost done salmost done! JUST THE BASING TO GO!

NO NEED FOR BASES IN THE ETL!!! If you need to leave them out to complete them, please do! If you can do them, then so much the better! msn-wink.gif

Bases are almost done, I'm not complicated with that! Although RIP my Leadbelcher.

med_gallery_79873_10492_22837.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_85496.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_46981.jpg

You did a great job buddy. Love the Slaanesh-Cthulu <3 <3 <3

Cutethulu :lol:

I will state now, this has been the most challenging painting contest I've ever done thanks to the "doing it all on the final day" thing. Second place goes to when there was "Speed Paint a Space Marine" at the local GW and I decided like a moron to pick Howling Griffon. Didn't turn out too bad though

I love that Cthulhu!!!

One and only Vow done - 666 pts.

Original post:http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322389-e-tenebrae-lux-v-realm-of-chaos-strategium/?p=4413820

Work thread:http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/323744-kilofixs-chaos-etl-v/?p=4437128http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P4OE7qmPgYw/V7ELA-MU_WI/AAAAAAAAAa0/gAJUm44hjRM/s2048-no/IMG_1945.JPG

Nice Khorngors! I' so pleased to see some beastmen. Even if they do worship a lesser God ;)

Ode to Kierdale's Psychopomps; bright colour Cyclopian Cabalhttp://i.imgur.com/FhINBrFl.jpg

Lovely! Can I see some close-ups??

Excellent work everyone!

Especially STD. Get some rest...after playing that guitar like a noise marine! :D

I will state now, this has been the most challenging painting contest I've ever done thanks to the "doing it all on the final day" thing. Second place goes to when there was "Speed Paint a Space Marine" at the local GW and I decided like a moron to pick Howling Griffon. Didn't turn out too bad though

Has been? You're still in the race, buddy!Don't forget to post your completion with accompanying pictures here!

I was offline for two hour... and WOW 

Amassing work to everyone again...

We are now just waiting on BadSanta to finish is 2nd vow... so our score doesn't suffer any penaltys. 

And then only: steveshields, Leonite, Reayonix, Luther-thefallen and Aasfresser. Will have uncompleted vows that are worth more than 1000 points! So we should have a VERY good completions rate, may be a record for the ETL

Archived