Codex Chapters 04/12/2018 - Collection

Nice those look cool! I like that you went for actual skull helms instead of a skull painted on the helm.

Yeh me too. I always loved the Iron Champions scheme and the skull face design, but wondered how to get past having to paint dozens of skulls on to helms... I guess I got my answer!

They've been depicted with the skull face in gold, at times - any chance you'll try painting a few in gold to see how it works out?

Nice those look cool! I like that you went for actual skull helms instead of a skull painted on the helm.

Yeh me too. I always loved the Iron Champions scheme and the skull face design, but wondered how to get past having to paint dozens of skulls on to helms... I guess I got my answer!

They've been depicted with the skull face in gold, at times - any chance you'll try painting a few in gold to see how it works out?

Thanks Brothers and I will be painting acouple with Gold Masks. Just waiting for the humidity to drop so I can prime .

Thanks mate . I had a list of what I have so far but it was trashed I have 75 chapters so far 99% are tac Squads . I had planned on only doing  only  what GW & FW had put forward Chapter wise but then came Shapeways . My current thought is to do 100 Chapters but arthritis is slowly creeping into my hands . but still plan on 100 .

I can't see the whole symbol, but Imperial Castellan?

:tu:

@ oldschoolsoviet sorry mate good guess .

I am so proud at having got this right that it is probably bordering on a little sad, lol :D but who cares! Long live the inner nerd!

Also that Omega Marine is exquisite. Something about that scheme just looks so right on the Primaris chassis.

Archived