Codex Chapters 04/12/2018 - Collection

• 4 weeks later...

Great updates!

Must say I grinned ear from ear when I saw that chaos marine.

I knew a few people would be surprised. Man I have had a lot to post but for some reason my computer and camera do not want to get along:dry.: . Looks like I will have to purchase a new camera:verymad: . 

I have Storm lords almost done and Castigators and more .

• 2 months later...

Good to see some more of your marines! Really looking forward to what I believe is a Howling Griffon in that first batch of marines.

As for the white paint did you paint that on by brush? It looks smooth and covers the surface very well.

Nice-looking Sgt there buddy. Plenty of character, and just enough barbarity for for a WS successor chapter with those parts.

Love seeing you churn out marines like there is no tomorrow! For some reason I am intrigued with the Emperor's Spears. I hear they may be getting a novel.

As for the primaris I didn't mind them at first...but as they started showing off new stuff for them I cannot help but feel how one of my friends feel...that they are replacing your space marine of the last several decades. They're not terrible but they are a change I'm not totally into.

Thanks guys . @Blindhamster  They are nice but something just seems wrong about them . I will wait and see but will give them a go  . minus the Gravis and Incepters and the Reivers,. @ hushrong  wait till you see some of the new stuff I have coming Destroyer ,Solar Hawks ,Iron Champions, Death Eagles ,Black Talons . 

Thanks for the comments Brothers .:smile.: Here are a couple of Solar Hawks aBlack Talon and an Iron Champion . Also A Primaris Omega Marine these new wanabes paint up pretty nice still have work to do but this latest bunch is fun to do.

med_gallery_70257_8436_92670.jpg

med_gallery_70257_8436_136750.jpg

Archived