Codex Chapters 04/12/2018 - Collection

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Brother, forgot to post a picture of the one finished and the pads for the rest.

med_gallery_70257_8438_260484.jpg

Very nice, Stirling effort on the whole force your doing!, LOL :laugh.: i struggle to paint 10 Marines in the time you do a 100 of them!!

i too am using shapeways for my raptors army (very well made i must say) i couldn't imagine even "you" free-handing that many pads :ohmy.:

Angels of redemption = awesomesauce:wub.:

cheers Mithril

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still cranking out marines like a machine!

Does the storm bolter MM have shark teeth painted on his beakie helm!?

Yeah but they did not come out to well , Some look like they are falling out :laugh.: . Waiting for my new specks so I can see better .:tongue.:

Haha, those shark teeth always grow back! Have you ever read Salamander?

I remember there was a MM who had a melted beakie helm or something that ended up looking like a skull face. I have always wanted to try that but my sculpting skills are lacking at the moment.
I don't know if that merits a spoiler tag but just in case.

And more Executioners are always awesome!

You are a better and stronger man than myself. I usually just add sand and debris to bases but have really started to hate that. Especially since after time the glue (Elmers PVA) seems to just come off. I ended up just buying those plastic bases from GW. They are alright and I hope they make different kinds.

Also, how is the detail on these chapter pads? They are clear and a bit hard to make out.

Archived