Stats by FOC (completed vows only, Angelic Host):

• HQ choices: 10
  • Troop choices: 4
  • Elites choices: 3
  • FA choices: 6
  • HS choices: 3
  • Other: 7

Pretty decent amount of reinforcements all in all (and the best part, they are off the paint bench!)

Will do stats by unit type tomorrow.

Edited by Jolemai

Thanks for putting this together.  Got me off my but and got a few things done.

Jolemai, your zeal for seeing the 9th legion and it's successors get painted is appreciated. I also thank you for these events.

It's what I do :) Glad to hear you enjoyed this year's RTS and all being well, there should be some more BA-sponsored events for you to enjoy in 2017.

All being well, this even will resume next year and there may be something in the works before the ETL in February and March

We should have a kitbash/conversions/modeling competition before the ETL so we have awesome models to paint!

All being well, this even will resume next year and there may be something in the works before the ETL in February and March

We should have a kitbash/conversions/modeling competition before the ETL so we have awesome models to paint!

Really like the sound of this.

Well chaps, planning for something is well underway already, but you should really pay attention next year ;) 

The event I've got in mind should have happened last year but I too much on in rl land, so finger's crossed...

Great event again.

I would...caution...about another painting event before the ETL. I was feeling a little burn out between both ETL and RTS, and got tired of painting red. I'd hate for people to get sick of it before the ETL began.

Something like Tyrik's suggestion of a single mini kit-bash/conversion event, without painting, would be cool. This was also something I mildly encouraged with the Feast of Blades. 

I said there was an event in the works. Never mentioned anything about paint :wink:

As for the RTS, that's simply there for encouragement to complete what you're already working on. Whilst new stuff is permitted, it's not the primary purpose.

Edited by Jolemai

I think I enjoyed this more than ETL since there wasn't really a sense of pressure in the same way.  It motivated me to work on models, not to rush them for the points.  In the ETL I wanted to paint less because I felt like I had to finish stuff right away.

I'm hoping I can get in on this next time. I'm definitely ready for (and in need of!) something like this at the moment, so the ETL or anything that comes before can't come soon enough for me!

And we'd be happy to have you! :happy.:

What I'm looking at is having three events all year round - Event X in February and March, the ETL (which runs from May to the end of July) and the RTS (which runs September until the end of November) - so there should always be something for someone to participate in (and most importantly, something different on offer from each event to cater for everyone's needs).

This excludes things like the Feast of Blades (which I do hope will be continued next year) and one or two other things (don't worry, they aren't painting events!) which may also happen/be revived one day. 

I just want to say I enjoyed this event. 

It was a great way to introduce me to the Blood Angles Sub-Forum! 

Now I just need to find a good BA avatar/way to add a bit more BA art to my sig. 

Not taking advantage of the new Chaos releases?

I just want to say I enjoyed this event. 

It was a great way to introduce me to the Blood Angles Sub-Forum! 

Now I just need to find a good BA avatar/way to add a bit more BA art to my sig. 

Not taking advantage of the new Chaos releases?

Not really, it's just a new book and a way to create new lists.... and hasn't inspired me. Unlike my recent painting of my BA Successor.