When I select Guilliman as a Lord of War I do not get the option to have Legion Terminators as Troops - I only see the option for the Suzerains. Currently on v95 of the Legion Astartes catalogue. 

When I select Guilliman as a Lord of War I do not get the option to have Legion Terminators as Troops - I only see the option for the Suzerains. Currently on v95 of the Legion Astartes catalogue. 

Nice catch - fixed.  

Also, Aevos Jovan of the Solar Auxilia has been added.  

Question on the Damocles Rhino:

B.S. is allowing me to purchase a Damocles Rhino as a dedicated transport for a Librarian. I reviewed book 5, which only the Ultramarines get it as a dedicated transport for their Master of Signals.

Is this an error or how I missed an update?

Interesting - I'm not able to replicate this error. Can you describe some other conditions that allowed this?

Here are screen grabs of it:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/kieran_m/3FBB6BED-15AD-4C94-8C4A-058A25DA9518_zpsgmrgs6tf.png

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/kieran_m/83A7A717-8289-4CC5-B4BC-80113B557018_zpss4cypmha.png

Question on the Damocles Rhino:

B.S. is allowing me to purchase a Damocles Rhino as a dedicated transport for a Librarian. I reviewed book 5, which only the Ultramarines get it as a dedicated transport for their Master of Signals.

Is this an error or how I missed an update?

Interesting - I'm not able to replicate this error. Can you describe some other conditions that allowed this?

Here are screen grabs of it:

*snip*

AH I know exactly what this is!  Oddly enough, there are a few key differences between the mobile and desktop versions.  The treat hide modifiers differently, for one, which is what is happening here.  Nice catch!

I'll fix that soon!

Hey loving the ability to create heresy lists one thing I have noticed when I select the Herald Consul it doesn't have the rite of command rule so I can't select Rites of war. Also with the Head of the Gorgon ROW I can't select Arlatax Battle Automata as an elite choice

Millicant, on 30 Apr 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

Fenris Kid, on 20 Apr 2016 - 07:21 AM, said:

I found that with the Legion selection, it comes up with an error when you choose both a legion and a rite of war.

Could you be more specific? I haven't implemented the Rites of War at the root level yet - that will come with the next upgrade of Battlescribe.

Here are some screenshots. If you haven't finished implementing it yet then I guess that would be why.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Hey loving the ability to create heresy lists one thing I have noticed when I select the Herald Consul it doesn't have the rite of command rule so I can't select Rites of war. Also with the Head of the Gorgon ROW I can't select Arlatax Battle Automata as an elite choice

Well, this is embarassing.  I totally missed that the Herald had the Rite of Command like the Delegatus.  Fixed.  

The Arlatax Battle Automata, also totally missed.  They have been added.  Nice finds - both of those!

Minor error (desktop) - Justaerin Terminators aren't able to take 10 or more fists/combi weapons/lightning claws etc, despite being able to have 12 men in a unit now

Nice - thanks.  I fixed the max squad size but didn't adjust the weapons.  Fixed.  

Millicant, on 30 Apr 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

Fenris Kid, on 20 Apr 2016 - 07:21 AM, said:

I found that with the Legion selection, it comes up with an error when you choose both a legion and a rite of war.

Could you be more specific? I haven't implemented the Rites of War at the root level yet - that will come with the next upgrade of Battlescribe.

*snip*

Here are some screenshots. If you haven't finished implementing it yet then I guess that would be why.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Wouldn't you know, this is the exact same issue as Wolf Lord Kieran was having.  That is supposed to be hidden, but shows up in the mobile version for some reason.  I added it for internal testing but never made it "un-hidden" for release.  This will be fully implemented for the catalogues in concurrence with the release of Battlescribe 2.0, but I'm going to make sure that it disappears until then.  Thanks for pointing it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!  I'm a little behind right now as I just returned from deployment.  I'm spending a bit of time with the family, but I will be diving back in soon and I'll have those fixes headed your way shortly.  :)

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!  I'm a little behind right now as I just returned from deployment.  I'm spending a bit of time with the family, but I will be diving back in soon and I'll have those fixes headed your way shortly.  :smile.:

We can wait. Enjoy the well-deserved time off.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Milicant, just wondering:

When a Squad of Death Guard Deathshroud number 4 Terminators, they can take a Dreadclaw just fine but, when boosted up to 5, the option goes away? The Dreadclaw has capacity 10 so they should all be able to fit no problem.

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!  I'm a little behind right now as I just returned from deployment.  I'm spending a bit of time with the family, but I will be diving back in soon and I'll have those fixes headed your way shortly.  :smile.:

Thank you again for all the hard work you do for the community. 

And thank you for your service to  your country.

Hi Millicant,

I'm not sure if I've missed an FAQ however, within a Tagmata Omnissiah zone mortalis combatant list.

The options for augment upgrades for a Thallax Cohort are missing the Ferrox options. They are also all priced at 25pts, according to the Tagmata book Icarian and Ferrox are 25pts, Destructor is 15pts and Empyrite is 10pts

Again if I've missed an update I will fall upon my sword

First, THANK YOU all for being so patient.  I'm all re-integrated now and glad to be back with my family.  I did get a chance to knock out a bit of hobbying as well, but you'll have to check my Hobby thread for that... ;)

Now, on to the fixes and responses!

I don't know if you've caught this but for Emperor's Children 3rd Company Elite RoW - it lets me tick Sonic Shriekers for Jetbikers. This is available to infantry only.

Thanks

Nice - I did it for everybody.  Fixed.  I may have missed a few more - please let me know if you find other units that aren't allowed with the upgrade.  

Just wanted to let you know that in the Armoured Breakthrough Rite of War your Predator troops choices must be armed with the Predator Cannon. Currently Battlescribe let's you choose other options :-)

Yeah, I'm tracking this one actually.  Unfortunately, it's rather difficult to implement in 1.15.  Fortunately - I've already written it into the 2.0a so it will be there once the new release drops.  

I dont think that Blackshields using the Orphans of War can take Agents of Emperor (Navigator)

Would you mind explaining that one for me?  I think I see where you're coming from (HH6 p219) but I don't necessarily read it the same way.  Plus, from a fluff standpoint, even Blackshields would need to traverse the warp.  Let me know your thoughts and we'll hash it out.  :tu:

Hey Milicant, just wondering:

When a Squad of Death Guard Deathshroud number 4 Terminators, they can take a Dreadclaw just fine but, when boosted up to 5, the option goes away? The Dreadclaw has capacity 10 so they should all be able to fit no problem.

Well, mostly because of the text at the bottom of the Dreadclaw page that states "May be used for Terminator-armoured units of 5 models or less."  *cheesy grin*

However, it SHOULD be available for a unit of 5.  So that's been fixed.  

We can wait. Enjoy the well-deserved time off.

Thank you again for all the hard work you do for the community. 

And thank you for your service to  your country.

Thanks guys!  I really appreciate that.  :D

Hi Millicant,
I'm not sure if I've missed an FAQ however, within a Tagmata Omnissiah zone mortalis combatant list.
The options for augment upgrades for a Thallax Cohort are missing the Ferrox options. They are also all priced at 25pts, according to the Tagmata book Icarian and Ferrox are 25pts, Destructor is 15pts and Empyrite is 10pts

Again if I've missed an update I will fall upon my sword

The Mechanicum is in a rough spot right now... Are you referring to the new Taghmata Army list or the old Taghmata Omnissiah list from HH3?  I think the Mechanicum Taghmata catalogue is correct.  Let me know what you find.  

Okay, lots of other updates also included, but I won't list them all here.

Battlescribe 2.0 update: Jon is working hard and slaughtering all the bugs we send his way.  It's shaping up nicely and the mobile alphas are being worked now.  Seriously guys, I know that there are quite a few bugs being pushed off until later lately, but it's going to be worth it.  Trust me.  :)

According to the new book, you should be able to give Enryd Haar a jump pack, but it isnt listed. No rush, just saying :wink:

Really?  Does the "new book" refer to HH6: Retribution?  I'm looking at this and not seeing any Jump Pack.  Would you mind telling me where this option is so I can take a look?

Hey, first things fisrt

From a Vet, welcome home brother.

I'm talking about the new Tagmata book mate

Thanks!  

Okay, I took a look, but it seems correct in mine.  All 4 upgrades available, correct prices.  That's in the current version of the Mechanicum Taghmata list, with any of the "Legio's" selected.  

If you would, make sure you update and let me know if you still have the problem.  If possible, can anybody else corroborate this issue?  

Just a heads up. Assuming I'm not doing anything daft but the selection for the Damocles command rhino seems to have disappeared.

I'm seeing it on my end.  Make sure you have >1000pts limit in the roster (since that's required) and it will show up.  

I did as you said and updated. Then built an identical list from scratch, but I'm still getting the same issue

Screen shots;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/buho2nqs0tr1nxo/Screenshot_20160619-205840.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01eeo9s1top66ew/Screenshot_20160619-205850.png?dl=0

I don't know if this will help any but here is a link to the list in my Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmmr6oaf0444xlg/HH%20ZM%20Mech%20Escelation.rosz?dl=0

Thanks for the assist either way.

Keep up the Stirling work good sir 

I did as you said and updated. Then built an identical list from scratch, but I'm still getting the same issue

Screen shots;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/buho2nqs0tr1nxo/Screenshot_20160619-205840.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01eeo9s1top66ew/Screenshot_20160619-205850.png?dl=0

I don't know if this will help any but here is a link to the list in my Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmmr6oaf0444xlg/HH%20ZM%20Mech%20Escelation.rosz?dl=0

Thanks for the assist either way.

Keep up the Stirling work good sir 

Thanks for the links!  That helped a lot.  Unfortunately it leads to a very simple conclusion... You're using the Tagmata Omnissiah list (no longer supported) instead of the Mechanicum Taghmata Army List from the new Mechanicum book.  

The three Mechanicum lists from the early HH books (1-3) are no longer current, and unfortunately I can't keep supporting them.  Also, I believe they are technically up to date per their appropriate books.  

Hope that helps!

I've noticed that if you add two Masters of the Legion and select two RoWs, it correctly displays an error flag - however when you delete one MoL the flags for the warning remain. So if I chose Firedrakes under PotL, then deleted the PotL selection AND Firedrakes - it still has an error flag saying I cannot select Firedrakes int he troop slot. 

So far the only way I've found to resolve this is to delete the Legion selection. 

Archived