We're you able to select a row because I can't on Android

After I selected my Legion there was another thing I could add in the Legion slot called 'Rite of War'. Tbh this layout is a tad strange but its alpha so oh well.

After I selected my Legion there was another thing I could add in the Legion slot called 'Rite of War'. Tbh this layout is a tad strange but its alpha so oh well.

Thanks for the help

Ah ha, found it, thanks!

I think i like this better than it being linked to the master of the legion unit entry.

Pro-tip maybe not limited to myself - if you want to delete units, just press the three dots to the right and hit remove.

If you highlight and use the bin it crashes. EVERY. TIME.

ALSO - how do I add in a LoW? I want to put Mortarion into a list but it's not letting me.

Pro-tip maybe not limited to myself - if you want to delete units, just press the three dots to the right and hit remove.

If you highlight and use the bin it crashes. EVERY. TIME.

ALSO - how do I add in a LoW? I want to put Mortarion into a list but it's not letting me.

In the 'Force Organisation' bit you can add there's the option to make the detatchment a 'Lord of War'. I had to fiddle about to get the normal FoC slots to stay though :/

I cannot get BS to recognize the HH data. What could I be doing wrong (I'm using a desktop computer that runs Windows 7)?

http://battlescribedata.appspot.com/#/repo/horus-heresy-bs2prep

I had the same issue. Go to the actual link and copy the location for the first set of files.

Okay brothers,

The good Capitaladot, who has been assisting me lately with the project, finished all the updates for the current catalogues!  As always, please report bugs so we can get them fixed ASAP.

Okay brothers,

The good Capitaladot, who has been assisting me lately with the project, finished all the updates for the current catalogues!  As always, please report bugs so we can get them fixed ASAP.

Looks good. Did a test pass on the current catalouge, looks good. Thanks for the Quick turnaround :wink: .

Quick question though. As far as I can tell some of the ROW work and some don't, by that I mean like for example, when I Select Pride of the Legion, it puts Vets and Termis in the Troop Section. However some don't change at all or register any restrictions, like the BA one, which requires HQ to have a JP and 2 Troop Selections of Assault Marines. So are the Legion Specific ROW not Fully Implemented or am I missing something.

new data imported into battle scribe alpha brought up several issues, same with last free version. so i thought i update and/or re-install new version: which both currently is unavailable online? down or only down for me?

edit: loads and update works for me now. thanks!

Okay brothers,

Looks good. Did a test pass on the current catalouge, looks good. Thanks for the Quick turnaround :wink: .

Quick question though. As far as I can tell some of the ROW work and some don't, by that I mean like for example, when I Select Pride of the Legion, it puts Vets and Termis in the Troop Section. However some don't change at all or register any restrictions, like the BA one, which requires HQ to have a JP and 2 Troop Selections of Assault Marines. So are the Legion Specific ROW not Fully Implemented or am I missing something.

It's previously been stated that most of the restrictions of the Rites of War from book 6 onwards are just too complicated to program with how the units are currently set up etc

So you just need to use common sense there :P

I made the switch to the paid version of 2.0...figured it was about time i stopped mooching, lol.

The only problem i have found is with the Praevian consul, when i select him i'm unable (or can't figure out how) to select his robot cohort.

Archived