So I'm getting this Errors notification (using app on phone) after I did the update. It's giving me "Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List (Age of Darkness) has 3 too many selections from May be upgraded..." That's all I see and I don't know what it is or means.

So I tried to recreate my old list and I got that error from just adding these (no changes on the HQ units besides the ROW).

Legion - Night Lords

Allegiance - Traitor

HQ - Praetor

ROW - Terror Assault

HQ - Consul

One little issue I've just noticed-that may not be an issue, I've got to wait until my birthday for my copy of the army book- but tactical support squads still have to pay for rotor cannons and volkite chargers. Is that an oversight, or was that rumour false?

Thanks.

Hey dude,

Legion dreads stats are showing ws / bs 5, they should be 4 :-)

Look at your book again. Legion Dreads are ws5, mortis bs5

• 2 weeks later...

In the Forgelord Consul entry, I can't find any way to give him a cortex controller.

Tick the box for Techmarine Options. That should let you.

IIRC, Milicant said it would be too much of a Headache to make it be an actual thing. Just build it as a legion primary with militia Allies and ignore any warnings that pop up if they're a result of building an AoDC list.

IIRC, Milicant said it would be too much of a Headache to make it be an actual thing. Just build it as a legion primary with militia Allies and ignore any warnings that pop up if they're a result of building an AoDC list.

This is how you have to take thallaxii as heavy support right now as well. Not too much of a problem, so long as you remember why they are there.

Archived