General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Hm...was hoping that we could do that.

Otherwise, we might have to turn our current ones into WIPs and create 18 new ones as "Finished" threads.

If we pin those 18 threads, the first page would consist entirely of said "finished" threads.

Is there another possibility, Slips?

So shall we use the Here to start thread or a second one, calling it The Compendium?

The Here to start threads intention was to give new members an overview about the Legions and the persons behind them.

A compendium thread could cover all finished / official stuff, which shall went into the books. That way, Griff doesn't have to search for every piece, right?

If it were me, I'd do it as links, so as an example:

Berserkers (whole thread link)

Army special rules (link to post)

Units (link to post

Etc etc. Almost like an eBook contents page. Thoughts?

For those who aren't connect to the Facebook group, the crew requested a Discord server. Here's an invite, but since this is a more public forum, this is only a 24-hour link. Those who don't join before this link expires can send me a request for a new one.

https://discord.gg/7u9y8v

And I like the compendium thread.

I need a few good mortal...regiments!

I'm attempting to flesh out the 1445th Expedition to which some Fire Keepers are attached. Thus far I have

Greatstriders of Umbra (credit bluntblade) leading the Expedition with Lord Commander Tyr Askr in charge

Regiments of Vasalius Terra Heredes (credit Blind)

Decurions of Zarhite Principate

Numeri of the Odoacerian Foederati

This force will be 900000 strong at its peak so I was wandering if any of you fine frater would like to volunteer some men/women to my cause.

I would be greatly obliged.

Edited by Demus Ragnok

I'm attempting to flesh out the 1445th Expedition to which some Fire Keepers are attached. Thus far I have

Greatstriders of Umbra (credit bluntblade) leading the Expedition with Lord Commander Tyr Askr in charge

Numeric of the Odoacerian Foederati

This force will be 900000 strong at its peak so I was wandering if any of you fine frater would like to volunteer some men/women to my cause.

Just names or actual stories?

Numeric of the Odoacerian Foederati

Just names or actual stories?

Just names is fine. Any other info is welcome.

Voltak and the Soldiers of Smoke City.

Known to be experts in fog fight and equipped with gasmask to fight in environmments deadly to humans, the soldiers of smoke city join the 1445tth Expedition to fill the gap when normal auxiliary will have problems fighting and astartes are not necessary to crush the enemies fortification.

Raptora Noctis would fit the Preds, if that would be ok. :)

To be honest, they all sound fitting to them but I don't want to be selfish and wait if more would like to use them.