8th Edition: Zeal Rising

d3m01iti0n

Yes. I'm hoping for good things.

I reckon that we will be the Black Legion Antagonists.

Guilliman will be facing Magnus and Mortarion.

Mortarion will attack Armaggedon for sure and Guilliman will go to it's defence with Yarrick

Ghazzy, will be informed by his boys that a huge fight is going on at Armaggedon and will move there for a scrap.

Since Abbadon will kill Sigismund, do believe that BT will be at the front lines Vs the black legion

Edit:

Kastor the Black Templars, Imperial Fists and Crimson Fists (except Kantor) at Warhammer World are not on the display cabinets. There was a note saying to expect them in coming publications.

I'm thinking were getting much more, what with the Dorn geneseed disappearing at Warhammer World.

You mean?

I believe it was mentioned earlier but the BT & IF are absent from the display case WW.

CF as well. I'm thinking a core IF ruleset and BT/CF will expand on it. I know literally nothing about CF so I'm not sure what their gimmick is or I would field some guesses.

Guilliman will be facing Magnus and Mortarion.

Mortarion will attack Armaggedon for sure and Guilliman will go to it's defence with Yarrick

Ghazzy, will be informed by his boys that a huge fight is going on at Armaggedon and will move there for a scrap.

Since Abbadon will kill Sigismund, do believe that BT will be at the front lines Vs the black legion

Edit:

Kastor the Black Templars, Imperial Fists and Crimson Fists (except Kantor) at Warhammer World are not on the display cabinets. There was a note saying to expect them in coming publications.

I like this reasoning. BRING IT. Like I said in the other thread:

+ IN TEMPLAR TERRA, IMPERIUM CRUSADES YOU! +

It would be conveniently lining up with all the hard Imperium v Chaos talk buzzing around...

I know everyone is looking deeply at the intricacies of what all the possible outcomes are but I gotta say ... from a Noob point of view, I could not be more freakin excited. The changes they've spelled out in more detail so far all make sense to me, and it also seems like our BT will be better off - at least in a fairly broad, best use of chapter tactics kinda way.

I love this. Can't wait!

I'm thinking were getting much more, what with the Dorn geneseed disappearing at Warhammer World.

You mean?

I believe it was mentioned earlier but the BT & IF are absent from the display case WW.
CF as well. I'm thinking a core IF ruleset and BT/CF will expand on it. I know literally nothing about CF so I'm not sure what their gimmick is or I would field some guesses.

Dron returns, sees the mess all over the Imperium and Chaos on an upsurge so he calls for the last wall protocol. Well I'd love to see it anyway

You mean?

Dorn returns, sees the mess all over the Imperium and Chaos on an upsurge so he calls for the last wall protocol. Well I'd love to see it anyway

I would rather just have it that we actually get to have a model for the IF Chapter Master than throwing a dead Primarch back into the fray...

Dorn already had such a great story with a tragic end... I really would just preferred he'd stay a legend than return out of nowhere going:

"OH HEY! You guys still- WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY IMPERIUM!"

Bring back Primarchs that would make sense in coming back... Leman Russ or Corax or Vulkan... Dorn deserves his rest in comparison to those Primarchs who ran away instead of fighting for the Imeprium until the very end...

As for somethig for the Sons of Dorn... I'd prefer if the three Chapter Masters get all new models for 8th ed... IF Chapter Master, BT High Marshal and CF Chapter Master... and they called the Last Wall protocol... would absolutely make more sense that the dead coming back to life... Guilliman's return made sense... they knew where he was and where he has always been...

I know everyone is looking deeply at the intricacies of what all the possible outcomes are but I gotta say ... from a Noob point of view, I could not be more freakin excited. The changes they've spelled out in more detail so far all make sense to me, and it also seems like our BT will be better off - at least in a fairly broad, best use of chapter tactics kinda way.

I love this. Can't wait!

I share this sentiment. Things seem positive, and most of the official communication has centred around the concept of balanced armies and fun.

The main BandC News/Rumours thread on 8th edition seems a bit toxic with some people psyching themselves out to not enjoy the game no matter what format it finally takes.

To touch in on the display models not being there, and to put a downer on it(sorry) its most likley just for the new book photos to cover our IC and crusader units. sad.png I'm sure they did that last time.

I like most of what I'm hearing overall so far, if it makes the game run smoothly then its a win. I don't play that much anyways(not through choice :( ) so it won't be hard forgetting the old way.

It is, a thousand days in the pain glove for me. Think GW have dashed our hopes to many times, or roumour mongers have. I blame both laugh.png

But I really would love, as any Black Templar would, for expanded rules and or a return of those glory days of our beloved codex. New shiny models for me to spend the monthly gas and eletric bills on instead, lol.

But I dispair we might get watered down even more. We shall see all in good time, so I'll leave off the lamentation for now. :)

https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam/videos/369258330135818/

Mmmm that sounds pretty awesome. Check it out

Would you mind posting a screenshot? I don't have a facebook account anymore...

In my case, it says that the content is unavailable. I'm also curious of what is (or was) in there.

Archived