Almagor's Dark Angels

Almagor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How funny, I just answered your post on the facebook group and had no idea it was you XD (i'm Nusphi Gor on FB)

These old school minis made me think a lot on why i started collecting space marines and gave me a bit of nostalgia. I can't help but feel that those same reasons don't come with the same intensity when i see the primaris stuff and I don't know why.
A shame because i want to be hyped and motivated with the newer stuff but it just doesn't happen...

Anyways, enough gloom. Please keep those awesome miniatures coming! it's a pleasure to see how you paint!

How funny, I just answered your post on the facebook group and had no idea it was you XD (i'm Nusphi Gor on FB)

These old school minis made me think a lot on why i started collecting space marines and gave me a bit of nostalgia. I can't help but feel that those same reasons don't come with the same intensity when i see the primaris stuff and I don't know why.

A shame because i want to be hyped and motivated with the newer stuff but it just doesn't happen...

Anyways, enough gloom. Please keep those awesome miniatures coming! it's a pleasure to see how you paint!

Probably because OG Marines were the first ones you saw, and Primaris are the newcomers.

Can always do what I do and kitbash Primaris kits with old school parts. Get the scale-up and the nostalgia all in one!

Yea I've seen your comment! Glad to see you are here too.

I'm not long enough in the hobby to have nostalgia for specific models or model lines. I just appreciate the classics. The Primaris models are great (for the most part) but a bit lacking in lore at the moment. And Warhammer lore is what got me into the whole modeling hobby.

Thank you!

Beautiful Work Brother Almagor!

They are truly classics

Thanks for this Back to the futur...or past...i don't know !!

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

And now back to painting some classics.

2005 Games Day limited edition Veteran Sergeant!

Soon enough he will be joined by 4 other classic models:

2008 Web Exclusive Veteran Sergeant, 2008 White Warf subscription Veteran and two 2005 Company Veterans, not actually limited edition but quite rare none the less (they were available for only a few years in a blister and never made it to the MkI Company Veterans Box).

gallery_96682_12924_785126.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_633803.jpg

gallery_96682_12924_833578.jpg

• 1 month later...