A quest for serenity & The silence below

Dreagher

And here is a shot of the complete squad. Now I have something for Angron to leave behind.

med_gallery_94103_13007_98653.jpg

With the anouncement of this years ETL I won't paint much until it starts and keep to a few upgrades and building things. Now I just have to find a way to get a good looking running pose for a knight...:unsure.:

• 2 weeks later...

That is a sweet pose for the lancer. Looking forward to seeing what you add to the base and slap some paint on it!

Now I need to get out of here before I start regretting not doing World Eaters...

That is a sweet pose for the lancer. Looking forward to seeing what you add to the base and slap some paint on it!

Now I need to get out of here before I start regretting not doing World Eaters...

Thanks! It will most likely be similar to my other bases, just with a few more hints that it is actually a battlefield.

You could start a small fluffy allied detachment. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

With the ETL started I can paint again, and got a lot of work done on my Firestorm Redoubt. I'm presumably never going to use it for my Eaters, but it will look nice when on the table.

Firestorm Redoubt WIP

Seeing as there appears to be choom everywhere now, I had to get some myself. So here is a small support squad, that just needs some more weathering and work on the bases.

med_gallery_94103_13007_1110470.jpg

Nice updates. Are you doing something different with painting white? It is looking much more crisp on the minis.

And Thallax!

Not really, I'm just getting more and more practice with it, but great that it's noticable.

Looking good! The white does look different and its a great improvement. One idea I would like to suggest is maybe paint up the trim of the armor too. Some face plates, raised trim around the neck, knee pads, or even the raised edges of the thigh and shin.

Everything is looking good but I think that could kick it up a notch!

I will try that out with the next marine I paint. :yes:

Up to then, here is a little gift to the WE from Redjak.

med_gallery_94103_13007_58280.jpg

Now I can put more work into my knight, after finally finding the right colors for him.

Nice, good to see more paint. I just saw this but I am wondering what is in the hand of the fellow front and center?

Also looking forward to the charging knight getting some attention as well!

Nice, good to see more paint. I just saw this but I am wondering what is in the hand of the fellow front and center?

Also looking forward to the charging knight getting some attention as well!

Just a kitbash weapon to break the uniform look (mainly made from gk, sm and de bits).

Archived