A quest for serenity & The silence below

Dreagher

So that's where the machines are learning it from! Very excited to see some rampagers. I used to not be a fan of the bare arm but lately its been growing on me. and I love the double handed axes they have too.

Looking good! I love it when details like this aren’t skipped over! *kind of hypocritical of myself as I skip them. It’s been years of me trying but any control board I paint looks like it got color bombed at a fetival.

Got a lot of work done on the knight. Until my decals arrive I will have to wait with the weathering and only put some work into the base.

So here is a quick shot of the backside.

med_gallery_94103_13007_466318.jpg

Dam dreag, that thing is looking epic. Did you vow that in the etl?

Thanks! Yes I did, after the knight I just need to paint one more model and my first vow (all 3500pts) will be finished.

Jeez mate, that is great going. Ive only vowed 250 ish points and i think ill struggle to get them done lol

I hope you make it! Seeing as we are living in the past and have fewer members, we need to work harder. ;)

Also I just really like to paint.

With my decals still on the way, I call him finished for now. So I present you the first knight of House Orapal, a small knight Houshold located on a plant near the fringe of the golgotha sector.

med_gallery_94103_13007_166861.jpg

Now onto the last model of my ETL vow. Nusudea will walk before the end of this years ETL.

And here we have the first WIP shot of Nusudea, Warhound Titan of the Legio Audax.

Warhound Titan WIP

The orange/yellow parts are the start of th cracked lava designe typical for the legio audax.

Lancer knight is looking great. Excited to see him with the decals added.

And then you pull out a warhound?! Did I miss this from an earlier post?

No you didn't between rl and the etl I just forgot to take earlier pictures... :rolleyes:

Obviously it is a very sneaky warhound. ;)

That effect looks epic !

The best part about it is, that it is also very easy to make.

Today I added another typical thing for legio audax titans. A pair of heavy bolters mounted under its head.

Warhound WIP

Looking good. Are you doing it to all the red painted portions?

No, it will be restricted to the formerly orange parts on the back and a few parts of the legs. I still need some place for decals. ;) To give you an idea, here is one where the side of the legs is visible.

Warhound Titan WIP

For the purpose of the ETL, the titan is considered finished, but I will definitly work on it some more, as the decals and some weathering are still missing, aswell as the old plan of adding an ursus claw.

med_gallery_94103_13007_694408.jpg

Just a quick update, I made my second ETL vow. This time it is a bit smaller.

Some more world eaters, aswell as the models to play my mechanicum as an allied detachment.

ETL vow 2

ETL vow 2

Archived