Post Your Primaris Marines

Grotsmasha

A couple of characters from the tentatively-named Steel Sentinels, a chapter I may or may not expand on. Depends on how the Primaris range grows over time. 

IMG 20170806 183217

For anyone interested - the Gravis Captain bits are mostly, but not entirely, interchangeable with the Aggressor bits. There's just one little place where they don't work perfectly together.

It's the butt. The butt. You'll have to chop and carve that butt up if you want the bits to fit right. 
Edited by Shinespider

A couple of characters from the tentatively-named Steel Sentinels, a chapter I may or may not expand on. Depends on how the Primaris range grows over time. 

For anyone interested - the Gravis Captain bits are mostly, but not entirely, interchangeable with the Aggressor bits. There's just one little place where they don't work perfectly together.

It's the butt. The butt. You'll have to chop and carve that butt up if you want the bits to fit right. 

The metal look comes out really nice on the Primaris Marines, or its just yours are better than usual :yes: 

and so the Aggressors have too much junk in the trunk eh :ermm:

Cheers, Mithril 

Arentius, that simple change of pose on the Captain is wonderful. Really alters the feel of the model. Wish I'd thought of it!

Thank you, it was my first time going off the instructions, I'm super pleased how it all came out

Some of the Primaris done so far for B&C pledges:

EDIT: Hosting these on B&C but unsure how to make them bigger as the appear in the post, if you click they get bigger.

In your gallery, right click your picture. You will get options for small, medium, large and direct link to this image. Choose that last option then paste the URL into your image tags.

I managed to do a Howling Griffon as a one off for my store's painting contest. Pretty enjoyable for one mini, but I wouldn't want to do a whole army. Fisheyedbunny, you're a crazy person!

Edited by SlickJSax

@SS: Beautiful Howling Griffon.

It strikes me sort of interesting that no matter how you paint these guys, they just look really good. Some of it are the lines, but the figure really does a good job of showcasing whatever scheme goes on it.

@SS: Beautiful Howling Griffon.

It strikes me sort of interesting that no matter how you paint these guys, they just look really good. Some of it are the lines, but the figure really does a good job of showcasing whatever scheme goes on it.

I think it's because the models are so clean and crisp, with so little extraneous detail - there's not as many purity seals, dangling bits, or bling as there is on the standard Marines.