The Drinking Hole - General Necromunda banter thread

hummus

I hope they rerelease rules for Scavvies. Perhaps they will become a Chaos cult gang instead? I hope they can field zombies in that case.

We played a zombie-campaign lots of years ago, many super-fun scraps with gangs fighting over loot while avoiding the hordes zombies that were drawn to the noise. :smile.:

I hope they do too. Reading through the book last night left a lot out of the equation for different factions... including my desire to have some Adeptus Arbites.

I dunno... every gang needs that one short guy who has a really big attitude problem and a chip on his shoulder... :biggrin.:

I mean with all those growth hormones, stimms and extreme violence I guess House Goliath would kinda be constipated so that works for the old range facial expressions.:biggrin.:

Edited by Metalsiege

Should be 6 (5) months for Van Saar, not 12 brother. Assuming we get a box every 3 months.

All we know is that Orlocks are coming out in the first quarter 2018, and there are 3 more gangs after that.  Minimum is 6 months, but if Van Saar isn't next (and we don't know who is), it could very well be 4th quarter 2018 before we see them.

And of course, that assumes that GW will stick to the schedule they stated.  Find a Blood Bowl player who was waiting for Elves, and ask him how that worked out. :D

I’ve got a feeling delaque might be next after orlock. Reading through the rule book last night and noticed that Escher and Goliath are bitter rivals, apparently the same is true between Orlock and Delaque, so my guess would be they’d be released near to their rivals, with Cawdor and Van Saar being last (the pauper house and the rich house, I guess you could put a rivalry there)

Should be 6 (5) months for Van Saar, not 12 brother. Assuming we get a box every 3 months.

All we know is that Orlocks are coming out in the first quarter 2018, and there are 3 more gangs after that.  Minimum is 6 months, but if Van Saar isn't next (and we don't know who is), it could very well be 4th quarter 2018 before we see them.

And of course, that assumes that GW will stick to the schedule they stated.  Find a Blood Bowl player who was waiting for Elves, and ask him how that worked out. :biggrin.:

Numerous places, including Atia's blog, are saying the release schedule should be; Orlocks, Van Saar, Cawdor and then finally Delaques. So Van Saar should be coming in the 2nd quarter.

If they are the 2nd additional gang to be released, then the sculpts where finished along time ago. I remember when the box game was first announced they said they had 4 gangs ready to go. I'd expect them May-June time.

Well, considering the quality of the first 2 gangs and then the awesome look of the Orlocks :wub:  

i'm really Thinking/hoping that the Van saar will be a mind blowing good looking gang and worth the wait! ( by the time they're out i should have the game down pat and understand weapon choices/loadouts better)

@Gorgoff - awesome head swaps for your Goliaths... what are you doing with the original heads?...may i ask :whistling:

Cheers, Mithril

Well, considering the quality of the first 2 gangs and then the awesome look of the Orlocks :wub:

i'm really Thinking/hoping that the Van saar will be a mind blowing good looking gang and worth the wait! ( by the time they're out i should have the game down pat and understand weapon choices/loadouts better)

@Gorgoff - awesome head swaps for your Goliaths... what are you doing with the original heads?...may i ask :whistling:

Cheers, Mithril

I really don't know, because every head comes in two parts. Mohawk plus visage.

Why you ask? ;)

I'm trying to make an all gas mask Goliath gang that will try to be bane themed... Looking to trade or buy additional heads to make it happen, send me a PM if you don't want em but require compensation ;-)

Cheers, Mithril

I'll wait for the heads first.

If they look great we'll talk. ;)