So glad the limited edition version will match Talon. Really hoping to have a nice big collection of those gorgeous black books, if the series continues as long as we hope!

Googling "Talon of Horus First Edition" was the first thing i did after seeing that Black Legions Limited Edition will match it... imagine my disappointment at the results lol

Don't know if my post came across as sarcastic or? But no, genuinely like that they match. 

So glad the limited edition version will match Talon. Really hoping to have a nice big collection of those gorgeous black books, if the series continues as long as we hope!

Googling "Talon of Horus First Edition" was the first thing i did after seeing that Black Legions Limited Edition will match it... imagine my disappointment at the results lol

Don't know if my post came across as sarcastic or? But no, genuinely like that they match. 

Haha, it's the way i worded my reply, I meant the complete lack of availability of Talon's shiny First Edition... i want it, but alas I'm not sure i fancy the £450 price point on Amazon lol! :teehee:

Haha, it's the way i worded my reply, I meant the complete lack of availability of Talon's shiny First Edition... i want it, but alas I'm not sure i fancy the £450 price point on Amazon lol! :teehee:

Ah. Yeah that sucks.

There is a guy on one of the facebook groups selling it for £50. Downside is he's in Australia. So fun postage! Still work out cheaper than most people over here though.

Pure awesomeness.

But, is it Black Legion now ? Who scraped the The ?

I have a complicated relationship with the The in various titles. I originally emailed in to ask for The Master of Mankind, but for a while it was just Master of Mankind, then it came up for discussion and by that time I didn't care - and it got changed back to The Master of Mankind.

And just as tediously, this one lost the The, largely because if you Google "Black Legion" and "The Black Legion" you get waaaayyyyy different results. 

For the same reason, I decided to write about the Emperor's Spears Chapter instead of the White Panthers...

Gotcha.

The First Edition is an instant buy for me. Will it contain delicious extras / exclusives such as The Wonderworker or is it too early to say ?

Damn I wasn't going to bother with this book as I can't remember one damn thing about the first one but now I've read thIs thread and I'm going to have to buy it. Not keen on the ltd ed compared to the most recent ones which are infinitely lovelier! But I suppose it has to

match the last one.

:cuss.

ADB HYPE.

You know how much money I lost on the Custodes army I didnt get off the ground because of Master of Mankind?

Plenty.

You know with 8th coming around the corner the odds of me caving for some Black Legion Rubric Marines?

High.

Thanks a lot.

Excellent - the waiting is nearly over....

There may be 2,000 copies, but I sincerely hope there isn't a mad rush on the BL site that stops me from getting one! These things have happened before (I still remember the Aurelian release)

I don't see an audio version anywhere, please have an audio...

The coming soon section doesn't always show if a version has audio or not until closer to the release window. The Carrion Throne for example didn't list it's audio version until just before you could pre-order it, same with Jain Zar.

I cannot see any reason why Black Legion wouldn't justify an audio as much as (if not more so) than other recent titles, this will easily be a flagship series to rival BL's biggest and longest running series. I just hope they get Jon Keeble back to narrate it so there's character voice / accent consistency as well as name pronunciation consistency. There's been threads before where people have spoken about voiceactor to character association and for me Jon Keeble IS Khayon (when he's not also busy being Grimaldus lol!). His performance add's so much depth to the already outstanding writing that it's hard to stop listening.

Pure awesomeness.

But, is it Black Legion now ? Who scraped the The ?

I have a complicated relationship with the The in various titles. I originally emailed in to ask for The Master of Mankind, but for a while it was just Master of Mankind, then it came up for discussion and by that time I didn't care - and it got changed back to The Master of Mankind.

And just as tediously, this one lost the The, largely because if you Google "Black Legion" and "The Black Legion" you get waaaayyyyy different results. 

For the same reason, I decided to write about the Emperor's Spears Chapter instead of the White Panthers...

But why? White or Black Panthers are so cool...

Wonder if the Black Templars will already be on the God Emperor team.

Also hope there is a space battle. Sigismund might die but the Eternal Crusader will live on.

Hussah to that - we all do understand that W40K is about tabletop armies on ground - but space battles are sooo cool in W40K... Hope with the new BL direction Bowden would be able to write some cool void warfare with ships - not boarding actions of squad vs squad for 1500 pts. :wink:

I don't see an audio version anywhere, please have an audio...

Banks and Keeble for the rescue :)

tumblr_opgrns3VYi1wp5ni5o4_1280.png

So nice to see the boys bonding over more wholesome activities.

The text says "Waterhammer Wings" for those wondering.

Ahahahah - well done Roomsky! Nice to see a proffesional touch ;)

Khayon seems more like a rank Rubricae instead of a big bad Abby assassin/sorcerer :teehee:

Is it just me, or does that Rubricae look like he's about to bust out some dance moves, or a catchy hip-hop number? Either way, that could pass as a respectable album cover. 10/10

That's obviously Khayon in his new black scheme, and he's so excited he's about to start playing Wonderwall for his new mates on his giant bird-skull ocarina. He's got his cool-guy glasses and his paper* party hat, it's on.

*sacred Prosperine papyrus

Is it just me, or does that Rubricae look like he's about to bust out some dance moves, or a catchy hip-hop number? Either way, that could pass as a respectable album cover. 10/10

That's obviously Khayon in his new black scheme, and he's so excited he's about to start playing Wonderwall for his new mates on his giant bird-skull ocarina. He's got his cool-guy glasses and his paper* party hat, it's on.

Really - *sacred Prosperine papyrus, lols.

Roomsky we need new masterpiece and quickly for the *sacred Prosperine papyrus

Really - *sacred Prosperine papyrus, lols.

Roomsky we need new masterpiece and quickly for the *sacred Prosperine papyrus

But it's right there on his head! Incidently, while we mortals may not have access to such treasures, a colour printer and the paint tool mean that you too could match Khayon's fabulous new style, simply tape it to the top of your head and watch the heroes of the Imperium flee in abject terror!

Am I the only one not thinking it's Khayon and Lheor or Delvarus ?

All I see is two Black Legionnaires. One happen to be a Rubric Marine and the other a Khorne Berzerkers but they stand side by side  because Black Legion.

Does anyone know if the 'new and improved GW/BL' is safe preordering from now? I'm in Canada, and I got Master of Mankind WEEKS after release, despite the Preorder.

Do I try again, or just wait.

Archived