Oh, Roomsky. You are my everything.

Am I the only one not thinking it's Khayon and Lheor or Delvarus ?

All I see is two Black Legionnaires. One happen to be a Rubric Marine and the other a Khorne Berzerkers but they stand side by side  because Black Legion.

Yeah, like I said:

I was super-careful when pitching this one because we don't often see canonical sources for actual Black Legion Cult units in artwork, despite how common they'd be in the Legion itself. It's a generic cover, but it's also unique. No other Legion looks like that, with such a mix of troops, and that's what I wanted to convey on the cover.

Yeh I can believe it.

Anyone else get canned you're allowed to mention?

Seconded the question.

Plus my poor White Panthers :(

Anyway - everything would be forgiven for the scene with Sigismund :)

And let be honest A D-B - you know that we all adorne you and your writing. Black Legion probably the first and only 'must buy' of this summer for me :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

for me too, especially as a black templar fan (maybe we are more intent then Black Legion fans^^)

You sure are, which from one point is understandable cause all Black Templars fans rush to the Emperor side through the glory road. But from another usually it all end up with their premature death. For Sigismund to be so patient and wait for Abaddon return all these years :huh.:  - interesting how Bowden will go  and explain that.  On the other hand we have Helbrecht and  Grimaldus - who can't be called a very patient beings.

But maybe that's the difference - after Sigismund death (and in all probability that's would be a scene where good old Sigi will probably die)  - some flaw with glory and rush to the mighty end set in the Black Templats souls :happy.:

Sad that Black Legion was not as a pre-released title at Warhammer Fest 2017. I was expecting to get back to the old 'advertised' practice of having releases 2-3 months in advance at events.

Maybe the lack of patience came with Sigismunds demise at Abaddons hands?

Like, avenging the Imperium, the Emperor, Dorn AND Sigismund was a bit too much for their disposition.

I'd call this character development.

From a zealous, impatient champion of mankind into an old, battle hardened ancient, who got wiser and way more patient in the never ending war, waiting for the right time to strike.

I'd call this character development.

From a zealous, impatient champion of mankind into an old, battle hardened ancient, who got wiser and way more patient in the never ending war, waiting for the right time to strike.

Same as good old Conan the barbarian road from a warrior to a King.

Well we all know that we are waiting for this :wink:

https://www.google.com.ua/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-7XSQM1_7siQ%2FUjmAwGyMtKI%2FAAAAAAAAALo%2FdBgXt3lxb_k%2Fs1600%2Fking_conan_by_bakirasan-d5ceytm.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmovieremakes2013.blogspot.com%2F2013_09_01_archive.html&docid=c2hjn48nuYAnUM&tbnid=mml-EWoULpmh9M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjg1Krl6pTUAhVKD5oKHUPcBIAQMwgnKAcwBw..i&w=800&h=482&bih=876&biw=1920&q=Conan%20the%20King%20gif&ved=0ahUKEwjg1Krl6pTUAhVKD5oKHUPcBIAQMwgnKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

Has there been any discussion of whether Khayon's rescue by Lheor is before or overlaps with Khârn's mission to eradicate any surviving TSons?

That story is so mired in canon conflict that I wouldn't know where to include it. It's like the one HH short story that gets a bit swept under the rug with a few coughs and a couple of "Oh, look over there instead" excuses.

Luckily it's not really relevant to Khayon's story, etc.

Has there been any discussion of whether Khayon's rescue by Lheor is before or overlaps with Khârn's mission to eradicate any surviving TSons?

Pardon me ?

Khârn is on a mission to eradicate the Thousand Sons ? Where does that come from ?

EDIT : HH Prospero thing, ok.

That story is so mired in canon conflict that I wouldn't know where to include it. It's like the one HH short story that gets a bit swept under the rug with a few coughs and a couple of "Oh, look over there instead" excuses.

So - the answer is 'no'? Right?

Luckily it's not really relevant to Khayon's story, etc. - but, just maybe it has some rootes for the future?

That story is so mired in canon conflict that I wouldn't know where to include it. It's like the one HH short story that gets a bit swept under the rug with a few coughs and a couple of "Oh, look over there instead" excuses.

Yea that story sounded like a bad simplistic, geographically miniature superhero comic ...

That story is so mired in canon conflict that I wouldn't know where to include it. It's like the one HH short story that gets a bit swept under the rug with a few coughs and a couple of "Oh, look over there instead" excuses.

Yea that story sounded like a bad simplistic, geographically miniature superhero comic ...

Depends - in comparison to Unremembered Empire it was a usual day on a front-line, lol :teehee:

So - the answer is 'no'? Right?

Luckily it's not really relevant to Khayon's story, etc. - but, just maybe it has some rootes for the future?

The answer is "That story is so mired in canon conflict that I wouldn't know where to include it. It's like the one HH short story that gets a bit swept under the rug with a few coughs and a couple of "Oh, look over there instead" excuses."

I wonder if the series will give some nods to the recent events unfolding as per the release of 8th edition. The framing sure could allow it in a cool way.

And I wonder what will become of Abaddon and the Black Legion post Gathering Storm since the Crimson Path has been retconned from "a bloody and warpy path to Terra" to "a great rift super hard to cross except for Guilliman who must have the keys or something".

AD-B and John French were on the Imperial Truth podcast, and John who's read it said something along the lines of 'from the viewpoint of the 41st millennium it seems inevitable that Abaddon would become the Warmaster of Chaos, but what if there were other candidates?'

I'm very excited.

Archived