I, Arkaniss, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation 2017 and vow to complete

Primary:

1 Terminator Squad with Cyclone Missile Launcher and 2x Chainfists

1 Chaplain with Inferno Pistol and Jump Pack

1 Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack

Secondary:

1 Terminator Squad with Lightning Claws

1 Terminator Squad with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields

on or before November 30th, 2017. Success will bring honour and glory to the Blood Angels, while failure shall consign me to the ranks of the Death Company.

med_gallery_27469_12034_1018695.jpg

sml_gallery_27469_12034_1270271.jpgsml_gallery_27469_12034_95298.jpg

Spent the weekend building my primary vow :biggrin.: I aim to field these in a game later this month so I better get painting!

Vow logged! That's a lot of Terminators to get through - will you finish the secondary first and then proceed with the primary, or bring the primary to the same level as the secondary and batch paint the detail?

*snip*

Vow logged! That's a lot of Terminators to get through - will you finish the secondary first and then proceed with the primary, or bring the primary to the same level as the secondary and batch paint the detail?

Yeah I want to field 20 in my upcoming game! I work best with an imminent deadline :biggrin.:

I'm not sure how I'll do them all yet to be honest. Right now I want to make some decent progress on my primary vow (I hate having plain under coated models loafing around) so I'll probably get the Terminators to the same standard as the secondary vow then blitz through them all together.

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Sanguinary Guard Ancient on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_124289.jpg

Yes, I know it's low effort but I got a bunch of single model minis to chew through and I have to save something for the ETL next year :wink:.

Edit: Adding picture for vow.

Edited by Spagunk

I, Schwills, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation adn vow to complete one blood angels captain of the 2nd company and one command squad of the second company on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honor to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS BADGE;  should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Blood Angels 2nd Company WIP - Captain, Donatos Aphael (Master of the Watch)

Captain Aphael's command Squad

Captain Aphael's command squad and the man himself

That captain seems to have come up picture perfect for the codex version.

I think I can pick most of the parts out - is that one of the hero bases from GW

Really wasn't sold on the ridiculous height on some of them but that one looks pretty well balanced for the captain. 

If I can get this class under control (Back in school for a secondary bachelorette) I will enter the tactical TDA squad. right now when not at work my free time is mostly devoted to studying.

40 hour work week with 15-20 hours of studying has all but mangled my hobby time

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Sanguinary Guard Ancient on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_124289.jpg

Yes, I know it's low effort but I got a bunch of single model minis to chew through and I have to save something for the ETL next year :wink:.

Edit: Adding picture for vow.

Vow logged and all the best with it :tu:

I, Schwills, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation adn vow to complete one blood angels captain of the 2nd company and one command squad of the second company on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honor to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS BADGE;  should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Welcome to what I believe is your first B&C event :)

For what it's worth, when logging your vow I've broken the Command Squad up into what it is nowadays (just in case you wonder what and why I've done it on the vow posts). All the best!

Lots of good vows coming in, looking forward to seeing them done :thumbsup:

Rumour has it you have some Blood Angels hidden away ;)

If I can get this class under control (Back in school for a secondary bachelorette) I will enter the tactical TDA squad. right now when not at work my free time is mostly devoted to studying.

40 hour work week with 15-20 hours of studying has all but mangled my hobby time

Trust me when I say that it's doable to get the balance right. People do need breaks and something to unwind to (i.e. and hour a night or some-such) but provided the hobby doesn't take over then it's all good :happy.:

Just need to make the vow as per the OP :tongue.:

(hey, it's a B&C thing!!)

Right you are.

I LamenterMarine rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 10 assault terminators, 20 assault breachers, 10 foot assault and 1 Ironclad dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Lamenters I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Also, progress since the original started photo, have completed the 5 half done Assault Terminators (except for the bases of course), and you can see the foot assault squad in the background with the yellow done.

gallery_60109_5815_791292.jpg

Cheers

LM

Edited by LamenterMarine

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one magnetized/assembled/painted Furioso/Librarian Dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Brothers Luminous, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

My RTS Vow 2017

Edited by Brother Aether

Okay, lets do this for fun!

I Brother B rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one painted assault squad on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

med_gallery_101149_13675_164717.jpgz

Edit: Well, I never posted my pre-project pics. In fact, this is the only one I had!

Edited by brother_b

Great to see more vows coming in I look forward to seeing the models painted! :D

I've made good progress on mine so I hope to finish my vow soon as my next game is this Saturday so that's my deadline. I'm close though, and I've already started rooting around for another vow... :tu:

Just need to make the vow as per the OP :tongue.:

(hey, it's a B&C thing!!)

Right you are.

I LamenterMarine rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 10 assault terminators, 20 assault breachers, 10 foot assault and 1 Ironclad dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Lamenters I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Also, progress since the original started photo, have completed the 5 half done Assault Terminators (except for the bases of course), and you can see the foot assault squad in the background with the yellow done.

gallery_60109_5815_791292.jpg

Cheers

LM

That's the spirit :tu:

Vow logged (I've added the Breachers and the 30k version to make them event legal, but the Ironclad is down as an out of competition entry). Progress looks good so far on the Terminators!

Also, it's good to see you posting on this board again :)

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one magnetized/assembled/painted Furioso/Librarian Dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Brothers Luminous, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Welcome to the event! I've listed your vow as a Furioso primary and the magentisation of the Librarian bits as your secondary. As someone who uses the base model for all three Dreadnought types, I'm quite interested to see what you do here :)

Okay, lets do this for fun!

I Brother B rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one painted assault squad on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

If it wasn't to be for fun, I wouldn't be running the event ;)

I just need a start pic and then I can log your vow :tu:

Great to see more vows coming in I look forward to seeing the models painted! :biggrin.:

I've made good progress on mine so I hope to finish my vow soon as my next game is this Saturday so that's my deadline. I'm close though, and I've already started rooting around for another vow... :thumbsup:

:tu:

can i start really small and say i'm going to finish the birthday collectors intercessor sergeant? is that acceptable? it says in his data sheet he can be fielded alone...

(yes, thats how little faith i have in my own ability to get things painted)

Edited by Blindhamster

can i start really small and say i'm going to finish the birthday collectors intercessor sergeant? is that acceptable? it says in his data sheet he can be fielded alone...

Just had to review the Datasheet that came with it and yes, he's fine to use :tu:

Tbh, I'm a little surprised that there's so little Primaris entries so far...

Just had to review the Datasheet that came with it and yes, he's fine to use :thumbsup:

Tbh, I'm a little surprised that there's so little Primaris entries so far...

For me, my primaris aren't a high priority. We don't really add anything to them to make them cool so there is no real drive to get them done.

Yeah I think for most people they're happy to continue with what they already have, I personally just find looking at my regular marines very unappealing since getting to see primaris stuff in person. No idea what I'm going to do with the hundreds of them I already have...

Regardless, I'll post progress on the first pledge ASAP! Once he's done, who knows, I might even pledge something else!!

Edited by Blindhamster