*snipped for space*

Sorry for the late reply, I've had RL stuff to deal with meaning that updates have been slow the past week :sad.:

The only Lieutenants are Primaris ones and the only option available to them is to switch out their bolt rifle and a power sword...

As for signatures, in desktop mode go to your profile, click edit my profile, click signature. from there you add an image like you normally would and save the changes. Signature rules and guidance can be found in the B&C rules (I should probably add this to the FAQ, thanks for mentioning it) :thumbsup:

No worries, hope it's nothing too serious. I myself have had what can only be generouly described as intermittent internet access for the last 5 days courtesy of BT and their stubborn insistence that nothing's wrong despite my service provider's strong assertion that there is.

Gah, I could've sworn I'd read that regular marines were getting Lieutenant's too. Well, I guess this chap's getting promoted to Captain then (and I need to find a little more bling in my bits box)

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction, I have duly inserted and wear with pride the badge.

Vow 2:

911157_sm-.JPG

I, sockwithaticket, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1 Captain with Lightning Claw and bolt pistol on or before November 30th, 2017. Success shall bring further honour to the Crimson Tears, should I fail I will bear the appropriate reminder of my shame.

Edited by sockwithaticket

FINE.

I Charlo, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a unit of 3 Inceptors on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

WIP Shots from this evening (I need to paint one for tomorrow!) along with sprues of the other :biggrin.:

PKOFFAm.jpg

GMmbdu6.jpg

mChLiBV.jpg

4AvPtoU.jpg

TTwoGPf.jpg

Edited by Charlo

"I, Spyros, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Land Raider Phobos and one Damocles Command Rhino on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angles, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame."

Jolemai, finally some progress! It's unprecedented!

The first half of my vow is complete!

"Knowledge is power"

Damocles Command Rhino - 1

Damocles Command Rhino - 2

Damocles Command Rhino - 3

Quick WIP update. Finally got the base colours down - ready for a wash now.

aisBaY6.jpgUgf6Ped.jpg

Looking great and I DO approve of the green plasma :happy.:

And after 3 days of binge painting i'm happy to report progress for my pledge.

I was hoping to finish them, but the emperor decided otherwise

g7MNedx.jpg

Cheers brothers!

Anamnesis

Very neat, will look fantastic when done. I guess they are easier to highlight than the regular Marine line?

I have been slowly chipping away at my vow. I have the base colours down, just a case of adding layers and shade.

gallery_72518_11275_282285.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out and to be reminded of your colour scheme :smile.: Also, I have all those paints too...

"I, Spyros, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one Land Raider Phobos and one Damocles Command Rhino on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angles, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame."

Jolemai, finally some progress! It's unprecedented!

The first half of my vow is complete!

"Knowledge is power"

Woo proper Damocles! I did wonder if they still did the internals with that model as they stopped showing it on the website/in the catalogues. No idea if the Deimos version has internals either :/

Digressions aside, it's a great job you did and you're braver than I for doing a white interior!

FINE.

I Charlo, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete a unit of 3 Inceptors on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

WIP Shots from this evening (I need to paint one for tomorrow!) along with sprues of the other :biggrin.:

PKOFFAm.jpg

GMmbdu6.jpg

mChLiBV.jpg

4AvPtoU.jpg

TTwoGPf.jpg

Not bad for a night's work....

7AWvxch.jpg

Excellent start and I do like the finish you've achieved - very different to mine when I try the technique (see my Techmarines). Great to see the Sanguine Visions getting some love in these dark days :wink:

Updated to here

As usual folks, please check the vow page to make sure I've got you logged down correctly :)

FINE.

PKOFFAm.jpg

GMmbdu6.jpg

mChLiBV.jpg

4AvPtoU.jpg

TTwoGPf.jpg

Not bad for a night's work....

7AWvxch.jpg

Excellent start and I do like the finish you've achieved - very different to mine when I try the technique (see my Techmarines). Great to see the Sanguine Visions getting some love in these dark days :wink:

Updated to here

As usual folks, please check the vow page to make sure I've got you logged down correctly :smile.:

Cheers, Reclusiarch!

Though who said he's a Sanguine Vision? ;)

Thanks for letting me know Jolemai; I'll paint the dread first, then I'll work on my librarian (luckily, I made some decent base coating progress this week).

Cheers!

Update: Looks like everyone's posting WIPS, so I'd like to contribute!

Got my Furioso/Librarian Base-Coated, took a picture, and then did a Wash (no picture). Currently working through the individual color highlights, trying to be neat as possible. Got the white done, as well as some of the gold, blue, and beginning layers on the force halberd, but I still need to do some red, finish some of the bone, as well as assorted highlight blue/purple/greens and some greys for the base. Hoping to finish this by the end of the week so I can re-vow and get trucking on my magnetized librarian!

Dreadnought WIP Based

Edited by Brother Aether

And after 3 days of binge painting i'm happy to report progress for my pledge.

I was hoping to finish them, but the emperor decided otherwise

g7MNedx.jpg

Cheers brothers!

Anamnesis

Very neat, will look fantastic when done. I guess they are easier to highlight than the regular Marine line?

I'm not sure there are easier, but I enjoy them more mostly due to better proportion, and the new kit are kit crisp honestly so it's just pure joy :) (to be honest i can't see myself painting an "old" marine anytime soon after the primaris...)

Thanks for letting me know Jolemai; I'll paint the dread first, then I'll work on my librarian (luckily, I made some decent base coating progress this week).

Cheers!

Update: Looks like everyone's posting WIPS, so I'd like to contribute!

Got my Furioso/Librarian Base-Coated, took a picture, and then did a Wash (no picture). Currently working through the individual color highlights, trying to be neat as possible. Got the white done, as well as some of the gold, blue, and beginning layers on the force halberd, but I still need to do some red, finish some of the bone, as well as assorted highlight blue/purple/greens and some greys for the base. Hoping to finish this by the end of the week so I can re-vow and get trucking on my magnetized librarian!

That's an awesome dread, good luck on your pledge brother !

Anamnesis

Digressions aside, it's a great job you did and you're braver than I for doing a white interior!

Thank you! And thank you all for the likes. The white choice for the interior was inspired from real life tanks, I wouldn't really know what else to paint it. Even if it's not always perfect you mostly don't look at it anyway.

I, spagunk, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one squad of Sanguinary Guardsman (6 man) and One Death Company Marine on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

gallery_40907_9492_94362.jpg

Primary and secondary vows completed:

primary

gallery_40907_9492_59188.jpg

Secondary

gallery_40907_9492_63907.jpg

Edited by Spagunk

Update:

Vow completed – I have assembled, magnetized, and painted my furioso/librarian dreadnought:

Librarian

Librarian Dread 1

Fragioso

Furioso Dreadnought Frag Cannon

Base and Accessories

Furioso Dreadnought 2

Furioso with Blood Talons and Magna Grapple

Furioso Dreadnought with Blood Talons

On a related note..

I Brother Aether rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one magnetized Librarian on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Brothers Luminous, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

As a Secondary Vow, I would like to base and complete my Sanguinary Guard, Sanguinary Ancient, and Dante Conversion:

Sanguinary Guard WIP

Sanguinary Ancient And Dante WIP

Edited by Brother Aether

I BluejayJunior rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 20 Death Company on or before November 30th, 2017. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Death Company Before RtS

Ironclad Dreadnought completed.

Jolemai - it's meant to be used as a Furioso dread if that makes any difference to the pledge.

gallery_60109_5815_467615.jpg

gallery_60109_5815_893639.jpg

gallery_60109_5815_108081.jpggallery_60109_5815_653239.jpg

Just the 20 breachers left to be completed now, I would say I am bang on target for the end of November deadline but work wants to send me to India for 2 weeks :ermm: