Dark Angels Secret Santa - we love secrets!

Chmur

Here we go. Sorry, it took a while getting these pics up, just haven't had a chance to.

med_gallery_71758_11985_96868.jpg

med_gallery_71758_11985_131315.jpg

med_gallery_71758_11985_132478.jpg

Thanks again Twopounder! That crozius is awesome!

No problem. sorry it didn't survive the trip intact, but hopefully you find him useful in the games to come. Also, did the transparent base break off? :c

I'll try to get the making of up today.

It’s all good! Not your fault at all, the packaging was great. Yes the base game off too. I used Loctite on the crozius, and I just ran out of plastic cement the other day. The Loctite can get a little runny so I didn’t want to use it on the base.

It’s all good! Not your fault at all, the packaging was great. Yes the base game off too. I used Loctite on the crozius, and I just ran out of plastic cement the other day. The Loctite can get a little runny so I didn’t want to use it on the base.

Yeah, I use gel-based super glue for the bases. 

Guys, come on :)

WIth the last gift shipped (tracking number to be provided soon), we still have only 4/11 delivered gifts shared back with the group. Please save me the work of checking each tracking number and post some pics :)

Many thanks to The_Bloody. :wub: Your gift arrived today.

Let's have a look.

gallery_86236_11073_136627.jpg

gallery_86236_11073_29463.jpg

gallery_86236_11073_111445.jpg

What is it? I mean I know what it is... I just read the letter... just cannot believe it.

It smells of sweets and is wobbling when it is touched.. hypnotic. Is completely alien.:ph34r.:

Cannot stop poking it...:blink.:

Wait there is something else in this box...

gallery_86236_11073_114248.jpg

May I present you Primaris Ancient Saphiron.

gallery_86236_11073_188487.jpg

He looks gorgeous. I love the banner.

gallery_86236_11073_57802.jpg

And the check pattern

gallery_86236_11073_78416.jpggallery_86236_11073_38174.jpg

And the beard :wub:

Many many thanks.

I need to arrange a battle soon. :happy.:

That’s a sweet mini! Well done The_Bloody! You guys really went all out with the extras. I need to start looking into those liquor filled shells now for next year

Also noticed a certain rhino has made it to the front of your table...

i just got an update today from the tracking service of my package :  Package have been sent and received to the local distribution center. So i guess next step will be my target should received soon the ticket to be able to claim it.

Damn it was stuck since the 22/12 at the border distribution center !

Also noticed a certain rhino has made it to the front of your table...

:happy.:

Wow. Really deep green on that ancient! 

That bear-ish thing, am I correctly assuming his fur is made of rubber sticks?

Ewww.

yes... still cannot stop poking it

I’m still waiting for mine to be delivered. I understand how ridiculous mail times get over the holidays, but this seems to be taking forever. Unfortunately through the post holiday purge, the receipt with the tracking number has gone missing, so I haven’t been able to check where it’s at

JBaeza's outbound is still in transit: Your item was processed through our I(USPS) facility on January 8, 2018 at 11:53 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Greenz - your outbound was delivered on 26th Dec: December 26, 2017, 12:47 pm 

Delivered, To Agent 

Uh oh, did I screw up the address?

Edit: Hard to say. I suggest you go directly to him. I think he was not present at the adress at the time of arrival (based on where from his gift has been shipped from), so inquiry on the ground should be necessary.

Guys, if it's mine, it's probably not the wrong address. Thats the address all my mail goes through before it gets on a plane to the embassy. It's not tracked via USPS after that and can take up to three weeks. That's also part of the reason the one i shipped is taking so long.

Well, I didn't want to ruin it, but now it's clarified :smile.: - it arrived to the correct city, so taking into consideration the Embassy shenanigans I knew about, I expected it to be ok.

Archived