[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

So I was flipping through my hard copy of RoB today and got to the entry for Imperial Guard Armourd Transport assets on page 218 and I just about spit out my coffee at the time.

Multi-laser: 250m -/-/10 3d10+3 E pen 4

Heavy Bolter: 200m -/-/10 2d10 x Pen 5 tearing

I mean what in the name of the Lion! That thing got a hard nerf come Only War.....

Well, once you get to the stage where you're facing off against a Carnifex it might matter, but for now I think it will kill most things dead regardless...

Reyner: - Still need your Willpower roll, unless you want me to do it for you.

My preferred outcome would be to have Xin relaying what Vortis has said to you - but that's obviously an additional time constraint. I will be attempting an update tonight. I'm keen to move things forward to the next event!

My preferred outcome would be to have Xin relaying what Vortis has said to you - but that's obviously an additional time constraint. I will be attempting an update tonight. I'm keen to move things forward to the next event!

My bad. I thought it clear that Sabaan is relaying the vox feed to the squad ( at least those outside the psychic phenomena ) via squadvox since he isn't too keen on parley. Should have described that better.

I am patching something in...

To an armoury or munitions depot perhaps?

Granted the kit might not be up to our standards, but resupply of basic explosives / out fitting our allies might be useful to us... or we could just go hunting for rebels to murder, perhaps we will get lucky and find a Gene-stealer or two...

I will be able to update tonight, and will fill you in!

(Realistically we are in the last 25% of the adventure as I have it planned. I see two main combat encounters before the end.)

Edited by Commissar Molotov

I recently put out an advert on Instagram looking for more players. As I begin to look forward to the second "episode" of Blackthorn, I am keen to expand the roster. If you are reading this and are interested, or know anyone who is (or are a current player interested in a new character - Reyner, you might well be) then let me know!

I recently put out an advert on Instagram looking for more players. As I begin to look forward to the second "episode" of Blackthorn, I am keen to expand the roster. If you are reading this and are interested, or know anyone who is (or are a current player interested in a new character - Reyner, you might well be) then let me know!

More players??

GM Attrition Rating confirmed!  We're all going to die! :biggrin.: :laugh.:

(I am j/k) (maybe) (well actually no).

@Reyner the bang for the buck of a Dev is phenomenal.  Just don't get into Close Assault, although I plan on making some Tetragrammaton Gun-Kata shenanigans.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

I was looking at Imperial Fists, but went with Astral Claws for two reasons:

1 - I'd just finished my AC battle company, very much inspired by Noctis Cornix

2 - One Bug Mugger of a plot hook.

I have to thank again the rest of the team and our GM for running with it.

MR.