[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Slips, Mazer and Reyner: 

I have limited posting time so in an effort to give you a bit more latitude, here's the plan. Feel free to write up as much of it as you wish. 

- Atratus and Tyber are buried beneath rubble. 

- They have not been further harmed than the explosion - Solastion will be able to attempt healing rolls on them to restore injury. 

- There are no signs of any further genestealer cultists, though you are free to impose your will upon any scattered survivors. 

- Most of the Enforcers were killed outright in the blast, including Marshal Thrace, who you will find dead. 

I've not gotten around to setting up an Instagram account... maybe I'll get that done sometime.

Edit:

Post up

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344357-blackthornswordhand-a-rallying-cry/?p=5295595

I'm not totally happy with it, but I've been having writer's block and nothing I do seems to leave me happy with it.

Edited by Steel Company

Thanks Dos, I'm liking the head trips I take with Tyber, but trying to figure out how to make them work sometimes is tricky.... I know where I want to take him, to try and navigate the world of half truths, lies and secrecy that is the gift from the Lion. (at least from the era of First Legion Fluffy that I really enjoy)

Got some time now, going to try and fill in everything.

Don't expect too much, got the "Block" myself :tongue.:

EDIT: Have replaced my last two posts, not replacing the other one yet as can't think any more. Derp! :teehee:

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Hello all, sorry about the radio silence but it's the Easter holidays and I've not been able to get to the computer very much. I will be trying to sort everything out very soon! Edited by Commissar Molotov

Hi all, 

So this Easter holiday has been taken up rather a lot (understandably) with my wife, but I'm back to work from Tuesday and will have a lot more computer availability. 

I haven't checked the in-character thread yet, but over this weekend I'm going to be trying to picking up pace. Please, if you read this, be sure to comment here at the least so we can start to move forward. 

I am intending, if possible, to advance time forward a few days so that plots can advance. I will refine my plans upon reading the IC thread. I need to get reacquainted with all my story notes! 

Hope you're all well, 

Mol.