[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Now for something completely different...

I was at an X-Wing Tournament today, I did half decent by winning half my games. But during my games for like two solid hours I could see a group of five guys looking at starter sets for 40K... so with me having on my DA legion shirt, they noticed some of the same icons on the shirt and the boxes...

This caused them to come and ask me, if I knew anything about 40k... I was sure to preface everything I said with "I played in 4th, 5th and 6th editions, so what i know maybe out of date..." that didn't stop them from wanting my help with army elections for the five of them. Thankfully everyone I was playing against was super good natured about it and were cool with me helping those guys between my turns.

Long story short, the B&C might see a few new members soon, as I plugged this site hard and hopefully those five guys found what I had to say helpful for when it comes time to actually buy something. All in all, it was a good day and the FLGS.

Folks, I'm abroad and busy until next weekend so I'd very much appreciate it if Mol or someone else took over Ghent's actions for the next round or two.

Also apologies for the delay: I hadn't seen that we'd moved on to the round 4. :sweat:

Hi all, sorry for the delays; this is half term so I have somewhat less free time. I'm finding it hard to post at the moment in general and am doubting the cohesion of my plot at the moment, but I am trying to push forward. Working on an update now.

Agreed,

I have enjoyed this game very much so far and am continually impressed with the maps, updates and intriguing plot that lurk under the surface, like a bad wound, just waiting for the prickle of the lance to gush forth the true, sickening horror so I can kill it with FIRE and BIG GUNS.  :wink:

Steel, Noctus, A.T,  Reyner, Slips, Xin, Apologist, Morovir, Nine and Dos can help, naturally.

Varvost can peel fruit - I mean what does he even do? :rolleyes:

Is the Dark Lantern a chaos ship, are the Tyranids really put off by Governor Vortis' incredibly pungent cheese collection?

Keep with us GM, it's going well so far!  We have to find answers!

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Just got the confirmation that I'll be gone for most of June. I'll do what I can to get a weekly update in (probably on Sundays). In case you don't hear anything from me, feel free to take control of Ghent until I pop my head back in, Mol/whoever feels like it.

CM, unless the Genesteeler has a fate point to spend on the talent 'Killing Strike', Atratus can dodge /parry provided he has not spent his reaction this turn.

That being said, doing an All Out Attack takes away the user's ability to dodge / parry this turn.

Hi guys!

Really busy past weeks at work and at home there. I have a couple of days off ahead, so hopefully I will be able to do some catching up and then get into the IH mindset again.

Good to see you all keeping the xenos pests down in the mean time.

Also Gratulations on making Moderati and Head of Snow Patrol, Mazer!

Everyone seems a bit close to the Cultist Horde for Vorr to launch a frag missile right? Might be time for him to move up and get his shotgun out :yes: close encounter time brothers!

edit: That Goliath truck is unoccupied right? It's stayed red for a while in the maps and it looks shifty. Might need to krak it... 

Edited by Reyner