[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Nice work there!

As for myself, the combination with being back at work (where everyone on all sides seem to loose it over the beginning of summer school holidays next week) and a bad case of WWS (wife withdrawal symptom) has me hitting a bit of a motivational low point.

Simpering homicidal humors should make fine IH narrative starting points but the sleep deprivation isn't helping my bloody eyes...

I am impartial about which Techmarine joins the last hunt for Thorvald. It is is nice set up for some interaction outside the old team structures. So that could be nice. Sabaan will probably look after the preparations for the thermobaric shield in that case.

If it doesn't fit the ideas of newest Techmarine, I can also see Sabaan joining the group . He was with Thorvald in the first combat exercise aboard the Voice of Thunder. And fell to his death from a craft under Sabaan's control. The squishy puppy. That might be lurking somewhere in Sabaan's thoughts somewhere.

With the others busy about their tasks Atratus will make one final search for the interrogator, reasoning that his authority if subverted by the brood could disrupt the defenders at a key moment.

(also AFK for a couple of days)

This thinking right here is why I like Atratus.  Subversive delinquents are about all over the Imperium, need to keep eyes out for sneaky GM stuff uh...Inquisitors..

Well technically, Akkad has the authority as it is in his possession...:wink:

And anyone who thinks that was coincidence should ask me about a certain African Prince, who for just a small fee of £20,000.00 will sell his diamond mine to you... 

Teralil will be happy to assist in the hunt for Thorvald - will get an IC post up soon.

Looking forward to seeing the Obsidian Glaive on the roll :)

MR.

Hey lads. Sorry for the radio silence. Just got my computer back today from the repair shop and I've got posting on my to-do list for today.

Can't wait my man!

Thanks to all of you for keeping things moving. The plot has moved in a slightly different direction than what I had anticipated, so I will be adapting my plans!

As the wise Sargent Murphy once said:

"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy."

Still CM, I'm looking forward to see how the story unfolds with the alterations!:yes:

Good old Sergeant Murphy.  SO wise.  I also believe he said:

"Yeah, guiding Gamers in an RPG is like herding Cats, but there's plenty of ways to skin 'em."

Could be someone else, my memory - chuh!  :rolleyes:

MR.

2-12 has run through buildings, crushed cult members under her treads and been near Genestealers.... not to mention sent Akkad tumbling after his ill fated attempt at Tank Surfing...

She's a tough old girl!:yes:

Place holder replaced:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344357-blackthornswordhand-the-void-war-begins/?p=5335176

I might edit it again later, but I'm about 90% happy with it

Edited by Steel Company

We could just compare WS and dodge skill... but I think that would end in Tyber's favor... as his WS is in the 50's with dodge being in the high 60's.... or we could PM each other in a group with dice rolls and see how things shake out?

Honestly though, I much prefer to just work something out narratively.

Edited by Steel Company