[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Not bad Slips, though I think I got more grumpy than stoic... :wink:

Or, in going for Stoic, I ended up with Apathetic.

:tongue.:

Sounds about right. :biggrin.:

The problems of being a weird inbetween of both IRL :P

Lol

Well for me I'm hyper methodical by nature IRL, but I watch my 5 and three year olds to get an idea of how to be impulsive for Tyber... ambition isn't coming through as well as I'd like how ever...

The problems of being a weird inbetween of both IRL :tongue.:

Lol

Well for me I'm hyper methodical by nature IRL, but I watch my 5 and three year olds to get an idea of how to be impulsive for Tyber... ambition isn't coming through as well as I'd like how ever...

Yeah, Ambition is , to me at least, is exemplified by "I'll do anything I *need* to do to advance myself / my position" then you can add in "even at the expense of others" if you want to be ruthless about it.

Posting this here as to not clog up the main thread:

FP Reroll: 1d100 4 success for 8 Wounds + Enhanced Healing: 1d5 2 for 10 total Wounds healed to Khyber Vaidan

Thanks Mol! Edited by Slips
edits for clarity

The problems of being a weird inbetween of both IRL :tongue.:

Lol

Yeah, Ambition is , to me at least, is exemplified by "I'll do anything I *need* to do to advance myself / my position" then you can add in "even at the expense of others" if you want to be ruthless about it.

Posting this here as to not clog up the main thread:

FP Reroll: 1d100 4 success for 8 Wounds + Enhanced Healing: 1d5 2 for 10 total Wounds healed to Khyber Vaidan

Thanks Mol!

I don't see Tyber as the ruthless type, lest not yet.... maybe after a few more rounds of being rebuked at every corner he might start to slide down that slippery slope....

That's quite an ominous title...

When we dont have access to drop pods, we might as well space-surf the flaming wreckage of our transport ship onto the surface of the planet we're investigating; using the massive explosion of said ship making contact with the ground as a means to annihilate as much of the FILTHY XENOS HYBRIDS as we can.

Or its something else entirely.

Xin, just read your place holder replacement, and I am impressed, I cannot like it enough!

Thanks! I put some serious time in it. The end feels a still a bit rushed to me but I need to remember I am not aiming to at a full novel here ;)

Also really really wanted to have this in before things are moving on...

Any ideas on what we should do now with the ship falling apart around us? Locate and sprint to a bay where we take a transport to get down to Syndalla? Or teleportarium?

I'd hate to say it, but either teleport or transport...

Though with the ship already being doomed, maybe we can ride down into the planet, using those of us with Jump Packs to slow the decent of those with out....

I mean Jump Pack do let Astartes fly, and we've got an aerodynamic drag coefficient close to 1.0.... (a brick has a 1.0... a combat airacft is pushing down near 0) So those jump-packs have got to have enough thrust to be able to let 2-3 Astartes land with out killing themselves....

Edited by Steel Company

On an unrelated note, who is going to buy Kill-Team and make a Deathwatch KT with our boyos in it? (except Sabaan and Solastion since DW Techmarines arent a thing and DW Apothecaries are Primaris-only for some reason).