[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Aaaand my weekend at Heavy MTL is over!

Missed Alestorm but got to hang with the guitarist (Mate) for Jinjers set (had a mutual friend who was there with me) and the rest of the band during Rob Zombie on saturday.

Today, Got two “worth the price of admission” sets by Trivium and Gojira; stayed around a bit for Limp Bizkit who were subbing for A7X and it was aight but nothing compared to the latter two.

Saturday also had Marilyn Manson which was an ok show; not as bad as the last times ive seen him but ehhh

So, now im fully back in action to post some things up if necessary :p

Yeah.... yeah it is...

Exhaustion

Stepping on kid toys

Stupid kid shows

Mind numbing music

On the upside, I've got myself two star wars buddies now, that im training to understand that the Rebels are the bad guys... they really are, if you look at what they do and use real world analogs, you get something unsavory....

CM, following the request from Nine, I'll be editing what was my place holder to omite Greyseight from being tasked to retrieve the interrogator, then I'll post the activation of the shutters, this morning... likely a few hours from now.

Mazer's post details "nine and a couple of walking wounded", so for convenience I am happy to say that there are 12 of them, all told. 

Steel can post opening the shutters and reaching the shuttle, and Xin can post leaving the Voice of Thunder, and then I will take over. 

Awesome posts all around! Nice save on the Interrogator :)

@Mol - thanks for the very in character post there - though I didn't want to force your hand there. Hope that didn't come in inconvenient!

Regarding leaving the ship - I was considering convincing the Servitor pilots to do a more...uncontrolled seeming exit as not draw to too much attention tio our craft until we are clear of the ship? Something along the line of "Nothing to see here , just another piece of debris. Now move along." Kind of thing. Would that be all right?

Well Xin, Tyber is looping Sabaan in on his intention to open the void doors, with out engaging the atmosphere retention system... so if our craft has wheels rather than skids / foot pads, you could unlock the brakes and let the sudden exposure to the void suck the shuttle out of the Voice...

I am actually also considering using the rest of the fuel to form a barrier at the inner bay entrance and some nice fireworks ( and heat signature masking) once the doors are open...

The STC flyers we have seen so far all seem to have skids...which kind of makes sense. Blown tires are not that uncommon in aircraft operation and a craft designed to operate in a vacuum would / should probable not have a landing system based on a too flexible base.

But it's probably vector thrust anyway...so clear the tubes!