[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

So what I would like to happen is to move time forwards slightly. You can choose some of the Kill-Team to extract the Interrogator but I won't roll combat for them, it will simply be narrative and then I can have those marines re-enter the cargo bay with Ryken in tow. I would like to get you off the ship by Wednesday so I can have you make planetfall by the 11th!

Mazer, if you are willing you could describe rescuing the Interrogator and (most of) his armsmen. 

If you do... 

You will discover that Ryken is a psyker and witness him using them in combat against the Tyranids. I will leave it up to you as to the powers he manifests.

Mol,

Am brewing something up, watch this space. :wink:

Edit: I have written a bloody wall of text that will probably need to be broken up into three chunks to keep going forward without killing everyone with word-shriving.

Posted the first part to get the ball rolling.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Can't wait to Seehofer this develops!

It seems you have been remiss in performing the ritual of percussive maintenance on the autorthograph cogitator. ;)
By the Omnissiah! This is wrong on so many levels !! I will submit myself for penance to the nearest Iron Father!

So survived my daughter's birthday party... the theme that was going on was unicorns and My Little Pony... every time I looked at the table cloth, I couldn't help but think of the image "Friendship is magic, but magic is heresy" with a UM Dreadnaught pulling apart a pony....

So survived my daughter's birthday party... the theme that was going on was unicorns and My Little Pony... every time I looked at the table cloth, I couldn't help but think of the image "Friendship is magic, but magic is heresy" with a UM Dreadnaught pulling apart a pony....

That moment when your daughter's birthday party is interrupted by a Grey Knight purge... ;)

Shouldn't it be a BT dreadnought?

Shouldn't it be a BT dreadnought?

You'd think so, but it's UM blue....