[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

I'm about to go out (but will have time tonight and tomorrow morning to update) but am waiting to see what you guys get done before I update. Particularly I'm keen to know what Tyber and Atratus do before I reveal the next step.

It's looking to be evening Pacific time before I'll be able to post, looking like three posts I'll have to write up...

Looks like I managed to get them up sooner than I thought I would, just need the okay from my two.... passengers?

CM:

Hey CM, I'm thinking for my next post of having Tyber over taxing his jump pack to get everyone down (Thorvald, Akkad, Tyber and the mortal), with the goal to do so with out killing all four of us. I am willing to burn a fate point to do so, if you feel that it would be warranted. I am under no illusion that the Jump Pack has enough thrust to keep the four of them in the air, but is should have enough thrust to stop us from hitting terminal velocity I would think....

Edited by Steel Company

So who caught him? Atratus or Solastion?

I had rolled for Atratus earlier, though that post seems to have wound up out of order with the events going on due to placeholders going in. Worst case someone can always jump out and catch him mid-air...

He lost our wager.  The prize was a trinket from a past battle or momento of an experience.

He cracked more skulls (awesomely), but technically I split more heads (sorry Steel).

If it helps I can motivate him maybe?

Edit: Ninja'd.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Just give us the survival chance at a certain height.

That vid is pretty cool, although I knew a German Paratrooper, he's a Colonel now I believe that had an awful experience and that vid certainly would not have helped him.

But, it's the future, so you have man-glue to put us back together right? :wink:

Right? :huh.:

MR.