=][= B&Z 2018 - Blood Angels HQ Stratagem =][=

Jolemai

Vow Complete.

One Gravis Captain, pretty sure it should get bonus points for using parts from ~ 5 kits and having sculpted abdomen, tabard and chapter symbol?

gallery_14877_13354_89079.jpggallery_14877_13354_93418.jpg

p.s. Cloak may get sculpted if LutherMax comes up with a clever way to do it as I got none, otherwise he's definitely done.

Fantastic effort to get it done in time, well done! And yes, that's a 50 % bonus to the Captain (3.5 rounded to 4 +7) means a total of 11 points extra at the death! Luther is painting this one too?

Vow Complete.

One Gravis Captain, pretty sure it should get bonus points for using parts from ~ 5 kits and having sculpted abdomen, tabard and chapter symbol?

gallery_14877_13354_89079.jpggallery_14877_13354_93418.jpg

p.s. Cloak may get sculpted if LutherMax comes up with a clever way to do it as I got none, otherwise he's definitely done.

Fantastic effort to get it done in time, well done! And yes, that's a 50 % bonus to the Captain (3.5 rounded to 4 +7) means a total of 11 points extra at the death! Luther is painting this one too?

Nope this one is for me, so I'll paint it! (I know... its a novelty) But I asked Luther nicely if he could see if he could work out how on earth a a giant fur cloak could fit onto the model in any kind of not dumb way, so waiting for his awesome photoshop efforts (remember what he did for the thunderhawk ages ago?)

• 2 months later...

Archived