=][= E Tenebrae Lux VI =][=

Tonight I got to learn how to use a green screen, a DSLR, softbox lights, and adobe photoshop! Can't wait till the 2nd Sphere Expansion (ETLVII)

Artificer Submission:

gallery_106282_14471_1276487.jpg

She will never read this, but a huge thank you to my wonderful Wife! I couldn't have done this event without her. She might be the biggest anti-nerd I have ever met, but I will tell you what, she is very supportive. Any moment of free time I had over these past 3 months she made sure to remind me of my oath I swore. Also, she was the one who suprised me with the tools I needed to take this picture:

gallery_106282_14471_22984.jpg

#OnlyTheBestForTheETL!!!

Check your PM...

I think that's... three ETL's I've vowed for and been marked as an Oathbreaker for now? I think I need to aim for five.

I'm already at five oaths broken out of six... :facepalm:

Captain Semper, there seems to be a confusion as to the proper use of the green-ribboned medals with the latin numerals of ETLs.

Are we supposed to use only one medal and the number represents how many ETLs we have participated in?

Or do we use multiple medals, and the number on them represents which specific ETL it is from?

Well, the idea is that the green medallions represent the times you have participated in the ETL - no matter if you completed a vow or not. So, for example, the green medallion with the  Roman numeral "II" means that the member has participated in two ETLs. There is no reason to add them up, only one medallion is required. Also all these badges, medallions, banners etc, are completely optional - don't feel compelled to use them if you don't feel like it! :)

Thanks Semper, EtL is a ray of hope in a gray world (is it a metaphor or not?)

As I hoped I managed to finish just in time (have I said thanks for the support wife? Thanks wife!) saving the day, the yesterday and the tomorrow, covering me in glory, paint, etc etc... so all well and good

The Tyanid Forum took off like a submarine more or less, but that was the first year in a (wonderful) community where the bugs are everyone favorite 5th, 6th army, so it was not so easy

Better luck next year, I hope!

Life calls again (good things, fortunately) so I have to stop writing, but not before prising everyone for the job (successfull or not) expecially in the Blood Angels department!

Augustus, I really missed the Chaos Forum, I'm really undecided for next time 

Another EtL, another badge to wear with pride

med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png

For those who do not know it, Inspiration Friday is a (generally) fortnightly event within its home in the Chaos Space Marines forum, in which a topic is set for members to write short (or long if the muse takes you) fluff/fan-fic pieces about their war bands, characters and models.

And here begins our fourteenth challenge of Inspirational Friday 2018: ETL mini

ETL-VI ended with a victory for the sons of Sanguinius!

While I myself vowed for the lapdogs of the Corpse-God this year, I do know a great many fantastic models were painted for the Chaos forums.

We’ve seen them, now tell us who they are.

The 14th challenge of Inspirational Friday 2018 is to write a piece about models completed for ETL-VI.

If you - like I - did not vow for Chaos (pray that the Call of Chaos is held this year so that you may seek redemption damnation!) then by all means give us a tale of models you completed for other forums pitted against the forces of Chaos.

If you did not take part in this year’s ETL then focus on models you completed for a previous ETL...or simply completed recently ;)

Photos are not mandatory but are recommended (but your entry will not be judged on the models/photos).

IF2018: ETL models runs until the 24th of August.

Let us be inspired.

The winner of IF2018: ETL-VI Models shall claim the Octed amulet:gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

...and the honour of judging the next topic.

Please post entries not here but in the main IF2018 thread in the CSM forum.

I want to thank Catain Semper for yet another fantastic ETL event. I can't imagien the hard work that lies behind B&C biggest event. i also liked the new format that was introduced for this year. 

That was a great competition - very fun and I'm already painting random units from my army.

A huge thank you to Captain Semper and the other organisers.

As an additional thank you I'm going to make an out-of-competition vow for something to be done for next year:

I, longjohnsilver, vow to complete the duplicitous mercenary warband known only as 'The Thirteen' before the start of next year's ETL. Success will give my Chapter their own first class ticket to destruction and failure will mean I have to join the loyalist DA for next year's event and paint Ravenwing and Deathwing units.

Two are pictured here (still WIP) and the other eleven could be scattered around various parts of the galaxy, or they could be in a box.

WAb1gna.jpg

oRpdVDA.jpg

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_01_Announcement_V2.jpg

THE POLL IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

ETL VI MASTER ARTIFICER: 

KIZZDOUGHS

This was the first time that the Badge of the Master Artificer is awarded, and by mass participation  of the B&C community no less! A total of 214 members voted for this and it was not an easy victory, let me tell you that! As you can see from the results above it was closely fought between Kizzdoughs and FearPeteySodes amazing Space Wolves. But a win, no matter how close, it's still a win. So congratulations Kizzdoughs, you may now replace your Badge of the Artificer for the Badge of Master Artificer:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Badge_Artisan_Master.jpg

Here's another peak at Kizzdoughs work in ETL VI:

4LOaVWr.jpg

Congratulations Kizzdoughs, and of course all other Artificers!

And with this, the ETL VI is over - until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

Archived