More Last Chance to buy misery

Reyner

That'll be a shame if people's orders aren't fulfilled...

I wonder how this will work. First come, first served?

They would leave a lot of last purchases as a double disappointment. 

It would be grim but surely that's the only way to resolve it? Fulfill what they can until it's no longer viable.

I just don't get why MkIII and MkIV are still available in resin...(I do love having some running MkIV though).

Now I'm nervous about my MkII Command.

Popularity perhaps? But everything they're trashing I would have guessed to be popular. 

I hope you get your MKII Command, that one helmet is worth the whole kit

Well if it was finance that insisted these kits should be removed, as some people have suggested, then hopefully the fact the were so popular that orders couldn't be fulfilled can be used by the heresy team as evidence that they should be reinstated at some point in the future.

Well if it was finance that insisted these kits should be removed, as some people have suggested, then hopefully the fact the were so popular that orders couldn't be fulfilled can be used by the heresy team as evidence that they should be reinstated at some point in the future.

Nope

This big selling of MkII is due to the LCTB thing and not due to the real sellings these armours had during last months

Maybe there is a plastic MkII kit coming one day or maybe not but it is likely that plastic MkIII and MkIV killed the sales of resin PA so FW was forced by the laws of market to cut the dead branches

Sad but true

My guess is MKII will be brought back as a limited made to order item around the release of HH book nine or ten when they realize all the art and fluff indicate that the White scars and Dark angels were largely equipped with variants of MKII plate, unless the Retcon it.... 

That's how we do it in my company.

That's how we do it in my company.

Which is probably the best way. I don't see FW making a new mold from the master to fulfill 40 orders in a LCTB scenario. If anyone receives an email regarding this to their related order, please let us know here so we can have some sort of information to go on.

When I asked about their airbrush acrylic line, I had made an order for more of the Sons of Horus green. They had sent an email stating that this was sadly OOS, and that my money would be refunded. About the paints I can understand, but the resin might be a different situation. 

Well, I sure hope so.
I placed mine on the day they went up but if I don't get at least the last 5 MK II reavers (out of 15 ordered) to finish my destroyer squad (at least) I will be seriously sad.

Also with this replacing sub-par parts will be impossible so I guess one has to pray for no mold-slippage and wait. :/

I'm rather anxious...

If they kill more of those Command Models or Counsels that'll suck as they're all so awesome but I don't have the funds to purchase them all at the moment. The loss of the Brass etch hurt as I was using them on my Vexilla (I didn't even see SW ones go up for LCTB).

I'm rather anxious...

If they kill more of those Command Models or Counsels that'll suck as they're all so awesome but I don't have the funds to purchase them all at the moment. The loss of the Brass etch hurt as I was using them on my Vexilla (I didn't even see SW ones go up for LCTB).

Ouch. I felt that one.

Found a very overpriced brass for my Sons of Horus. At least I have three now :/

I won't miss anything of that stuff. The IW doors are aweful anyway and although they are very pretty I cannot imagine to field a boxnought instead of a Cortus. Neither FW nor GW has managed to give them a purpose noone else can do which is even in a wubble dubble friendly muggle environment like HH a death sentence.

Archived