Captain Semper's Adeptus Titanicus project

Captain Semper

Great to see you back in action Cap! Acastus looks awesome.

I like the Gryphonicus scheme so would love to see your take on it. I did my Bad Moons AI aircraft via the Wraithbone > Yirel Yellow method and it’s a lovely bright colour as mention above. Still takes a few coats though.

Great news about the AT event but not sure I’ll be taking part unless GW announce and ship a new chassis before then. I’ve got all the current chassis’ I need and I’ve done all my terrain too.

Why do I keep forgetting to assemble the rest of those? Today might be among my last days to spray prime this winter and you guys keep reminding me with your well-painted Acastus knights.

CARPE DIEM!!! :D

Great looking Acastus!

Thanks man, coming from you it really means a lot. I expect you'd be doing a 40k-scaled Acastus soon? :whistling:

Green white and black panels with gold trim? Sign me up, lovely scheme!

Yes, Vyronii has a lovely scheme... Glad you like it!

Great to see you still remember how to paint green :tongue.:

Great job Capt.

Have you got any picks of it next to a Warhound, I still can't really grasp the scale of the Acastus.

Yeah, but the wrong shade of green no? :lol:

As regards size, here you go:

med_gallery_27176_14912_107214.jpeg

Keep in mind that the base of the Titan is considerably thicker than the on on the Knights...

Also here's the size comparison for the whole range:

med_gallery_27176_14912_34577.jpeg

...and just for the Knights:

med_gallery_27176_14912_158993.jpeg

Great to see you back in action Cap! Acastus looks awesome.

I like the Gryphonicus scheme so would love to see your take on it. I did my Bad Moons AI aircraft via the Wraithbone > Yirel Yellow method and it’s a lovely bright colour as mention above. Still takes a few coats though.

Great news about the AT event but not sure I’ll be taking part unless GW announce and ship a new chassis before then. I’ve got all the current chassis’ I need and I’ve done all my terrain too.

Thx Burni! :woot:

I'm warming up to Gryphonicus - although I'm not over the Atarus just yet. Decisions, decisions...

As regards the event, let me remind you that it will also cater for Knights (properly - not as an afterthought as was the case last year) and for scenery. So yeah, if you'd be interested in building a Knights' force or some scenery you can still take part...

Haha! The mat is a 2x2. You were supposed to get quite a few of those to make a full board - but I didn't bother. I got myself a proper 6x4 but for a quick pic it's very handy... :smile.: As to its origin, Mantic! I got it AGES ago from a local store here in Athens and I really wasn't even sure if it was Mantic or not... I just looked it up now and I was surprised they still sell it. It's very good quality mind you - I would recommend it if you're in the market for 2x2 mats...

EDIT: Just realised it's out of stock... Don't now what it means. Is it going to be re-stocked? Is it out of print? No idea...

Nice work, Captain!

What is the green you used on that Knight? Looks lush. :thumbsup:

Thx Dos!

I followed Duncan Rhode's advice (I'm a big advocate of keeping it simple) and just use Warpstone Glow over grey undercoat. A dark green shade for the recesses and a highlight for the edges of Sybarite Green. The result is very effective for tabletop quality... :smile.: