Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Yeah got that email too Apocalypton, came this morning. I was charged on the 7th so they are serious behind schedule and I did notice that there online store was "Under Maintenance" the whole of last week.

Yeah i noticed that too. Oversold pre-orders maybe? Not enough plague burst crawlers left for the subs!

From what I hear it was software related, their website was down for a week, I check it every evening to see if there are any new pics of future issues on it. There computer system is full of holes so it doesn't surprise me.

From what I hear it was software related, their website was down for a week, I check it every evening to see if there are any new pics of future issues on it. There computer system is full of holes so it doesn't surprise me.

I'll second that BK, I am a month behind and got the same e-mail. I suppose I will now be 5 weeks behind and the Plague Crawler a distant dream. I have scheduled my drops in my calendar. The May delivery was delivered by the postie as per my schedule. I should have received issues 35, 36, 37 and 38 yesterday Friday 21/06/19 but was a no show. Hachette and Jacklin need to get their act sorted. Has any one noticed any disturbance for newsagents?

It used to be at the end of the month for deliveries but they changed something about 4-5 months back and I started seeing them every four weeks instead so I am now near the start of the month.

Saying that I got my extra issue of 41 and 42 from forbidden planet on time so no idea. I do not think its stock, it's that ice age, lowest bidder created, crap IT system they need to overhaul.

ALL future issues are now available to preorder on Forbidden Planet - all the way up to issue 80. Hardly any back issues left now however.

Shame that we don't definitely know what most of the future issues will contain. I'm holding back until I see the front of the cover on the Forbidden Planet website!

Thanks DBadger, they went up about a week ago. I brought all the ones I need, I heard you can cancel or change if the issue is not what you want? Not sure on that proceedure as I have not had to do that yet.

I held back though and only got one Repulsor.

Guest MistaGav

I now it's technically not out until tomorrow but I've spotted, and picked up, issue 43 with the Thermal Plasma Regulators. I can confirm there are 2 in the magazine so a nice saving for some nice terrain pieces.

I had confirmation my latest batch shipped, then I got "the email".  I contacted them again for them to essentially tell me yeah we lied they haven't shipped :verymad:

Edited by G8Keeper

Thank you for the confirmation MistaGav. This was one of the extra issues I got from Forbidden planet so when it arrives we can see if they are getting their orders and normal people aren't. Still haven't had my last delivery.

G8Keeper, did they give an eta on when we may see the next delivery?

Yup, mine came today as well.

Edit - Direct Debit hasn’t been taken yet though. Letter with the delivery said the DD will be taken around the 17th, and Hachette haven’t taken anything from my account account since 24th May.

Weird, because companies like this are usually VERY good at taking their money, regardless of their customer service.

It’s also very frustrating not being able to set the direct debit to be taken on the 1st of every month like all of my other DDs.

Edited by Sky Potato

Mine turned up too. Issues 35-38. I did get an invoice to pay which is wierd seeming that they took the money on the 7th. Will have to contact them.

Thank you for the confirmation MistaGav. This was one of the extra issues I got from Forbidden planet so when it arrives we can see if they are getting their orders and normal people aren't. Still haven't had my last delivery.

G8Keeper, did they give an eta on when we may see the next delivery?

I may have received it today, need to check what the neighbour has taken in for me.  The main point for me is they just bare face lied to me.

So, I have the Silver Templars lore book in hand and can confirm there is no rules content, as expected.

There are also no "accidental" previews of new units lurking in the back of any artwork or anything like that. It's broadly similar to the lore section of a Codex; force organisation breakdown, timeline of notable events, details of the homeworld, a few notable names, selected engagements, and then a gallery of painted miniatures.

Overall, it's a nice little book, but the asking price of £19.99 is frankly ludicrous for the amount of content.

Just found some pics from MongooseMattMade from Dakkadakka. There are a few pics and a write up over at their blog.

img_2042.jpg?w=1024

img_2043.jpg?w=1024

Edited by Black_Knight