Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Late subscriber and still not got my issues 8-11. They just skipped them due to no stock of 8 and moved to 12 onwards. Have had multiple deliveries since then. Anyone else in the same boat?

At the Aussies again: Got my next drop but not the binder supposed to be with third delivery. Anyone else the same?

Got the binder with the latest (3rd) delivery. If it wasn't with yours I'd contact them and ask if it's a supply issue or if they stuffed up.

The second binder didn't have more dividers, I figure eventually you'd just end up with 4 binders with 1 for each section.

Oooh that makes sense. 

Did anybody else try to cancel any of the "specials" or binders and get the following from hachette:

"Please be advised that due to system error we cannot opt you out from receiving the specials,however as soon as you recieve them we will provide you with a freepost address to send them back.We will credit you for the specials."

It's just not gravy.  I cancelled the artbook in advance with no issues, now I have to pay for something I don't want, repackage it and take a trip to the post office on a weekend.  At least it's freepost I guess. Awful customer service.

At the Aussies again: Got my next drop but not the binder supposed to be with third delivery. Anyone else the same?

Got the binder with the latest (3rd) delivery. If it wasn't with yours I'd contact them and ask if it's a supply issue or if they stuffed up.

Done, via the contact message thingy on the website.  Two days ago.  Still no reply.  If haven't heard by tomorrow evening going to call them.  Atrocious customer service in todays modern age, particularly with messenger apps.  Still, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, for now...

Keep on at them Brother Argent.  They will respond if you hassle them enough, although I do find an email is usually replied to within around 3 days, even if said reply is awful.

Completely agree. £19.99 for that, when full Codexes are what, £25? Well overpriced.

Also, has anybody had their direct debit taken for the last delivery yet? I still haven’t. I need to phone them tomorrow to change my delivery address so I’ll ask them about the DDs then as well

Their DD's seem to come out as and when they feel like. I've had my payment listed in my hatchette account for 2 weeks before it's actually been taken and also taken a few days before it was listed...never known such a thing really.

It is looking like my June DD has not been taken. I think it should have happened when their website went AWOL. My July DD has shown up on my bank account as expected. I keep my own spreadsheet tracking of delivery and costs. I don't trust their clunky system. As it stands I have had five deliveries matched by 5 DDs so on paper we are both balanced. I am, however, expecting a delivery in two weeks so it will be interesting to see if i have another debit in July.

Having just spoken to Hachette, the missing DD should be taken in the next few days. The woman on the phone said there was a “delay” but didn’t elaborate. Seeing as the DD was due during the website outage, that was probably it.

Also, I just changed my delivery address. What do you reckon the odds are that the next delivery will go to the correct address?

Edited by Sky Potato

Having just spoken to Hachette, the missing DD should be taken in the next few days. The woman on the phone said there was a “delay” but didn’t elaborate. Seeing as the DD was due during the website outage, that was probably it.

Also, I just changed my delivery address. What do you reckon the odds are that the next delivery will go to the correct address?

Good intel SP, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

LOL, good luck with the new delivery address!

I'm sure you guys know this but.you can set up a folder at WHSmith and they can order these for you it just require a fully refundable deposit.

I've just ordered 2 of the scouts 1 nurgle hq and 3 speeder issues :D

Edited by sarabando

That is issue 72 we have nothing but the leaked contents to go by, no pictures yet and no confirmation of the contents on the Hatchette site. I would guess that if the kit is two spawns then it will be both.

We have had one issue so far that have not contained the full amount and that was simply two of the same sprue and they only gave us one of them.

Has anyone managed to successfully not get them to send the additional items recently, ie binders and silver templar "codex"? I'm being met with a wall of silence after my email detailed above.

I'm still waiting for my copies of 7-10 and the first free binder. 

It didn't get sent because Issues 8 and 10 were out of stock... I now see that 9 has gone out of stock on their website as well. Despite their promise of subscribers getting every issue, I am not convinced.

Additionally, I've been advised that they can't even tell me when they are due to get new stock... Every other retailer in the world knows exactly when new stock is due to arrive with them, so it's very worrying that a company who's sole job is sending out magazines, doesn't know when they are getting stock of magazines!!!