Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

That's rough!

Everything in my parcel was intact, but it seemed like either the bag had gotten a bit squished in transit or someone had been overzealous in closing it up, because the magazines themselves were a little bent.

It's quite funny that the clippers are an entirely different item from the ones they sell in stores, but as far as I can tell the mouldline remover is literally the same piece of metal that forms the head of the one they sell, just without the handle.

so it basically has some fluff about Tigurius and his wargear, then at the back it has 2 psychic disciplines for the relevant deathguard and Ultramarine psykers already available as part of previous issues, I suspect, while "new" to conquest they are simply the ones from the respective codex.

Librarius Discipline: roll D6 and swap any power on the datasheet, except smite for one of the below:

Veil of time, Might of heroes, Psychic scourge, Fury of the ancients, Psychic fortress, Null zone

Contagion discipline: (as above):

Miasma of pestilence, gift of contagion, plague wind, blades of putrefaction, putrescent vitality, curse of the leper.

Yeah I wouldn't expect anything new to the rules, everything so far has been tailored towards Conquest as a stand-alone system. At the start the rules were simplified and after a while expanded to close but not quite the exact 8th edition rules. I think a DG model gets firing heavy weapons without penalty somewhere that they do not get in 8th.

So I am having plenty of fun with Hachette at the moment... I was due to receive Issues 7-10 in March. On 25th March I noticed that those issues had been skipped, and I was being sent Issues 11-14 instead. I contacted Hachette and they advised me that as Issue 8 was out of stock they skipped the batch but would send it when they got new stock in. 

Nothing happened for a month, and on my next batch of deliveries, I was assigned Issues 15-18. I contacted Hachette again on 20th April asking where Issues 7-10 were, and on 24th April they replied advising me they had resubmitted them for me, and they would be shipped out "next week" (so week commencing 29th April) and that I should expect two deliveries (Issues 15-18 and Issues 7-10). 

Issues 15-18 showed up as normal, however as of today there is still no sign of Issues 7-10, despite me allowing them over a week to arrange to ship the magazines, and a further week for postage times.

Not very impressed to put it lightly... It's quite amazing that a company who's entire business model is shippping magazines to customers is having such a hard time shipping magazines to a customer!

Edited by RWJP

Yeah all I can say is keep at it, sometimes it feels like nothing gets done. When I had a serious issue on similar lines I rang their central office and :cuss got done.  Managers do not like getting phone calls from the public. Unfortunately the person that sorted all my problems no longer works for customer support company, but if you find that it never gets sorted escalate and eventually it will get sorted.

I agree it sucks that they have such a bad system but I think its down to having one company doing support and another doing distribution, especially when they are on different continents.

If you have just been emailing them, try ringing them too and vice versa.

Yeah all I can say is keep at it, sometimes it feels like nothing gets done. When I had a serious issue on similar lines I rang their central office and :censored: got done.  Managers do not like getting phone calls from the public. Unfortunately the person that sorted all my problems no longer works for customer support company, but if you find that it never gets sorted escalate and eventually it will get sorted.

I agree it sucks that they have such a bad system but I think its down to having one company doing support and another doing distribution, especially when they are on different continents.

If you have just been emailing them, try ringing them too and vice versa.

I've actually been using their Facebook chat for contact as previous things I'd seen suggested Facebook was the best way to get in touch with them. I've sent them another message that way after posting my comment above, if that doesn't work I will try alternate contact methods!

Great idea never would of thought about doing that. I have always wanted a vindicator but GW says I can't have one :(

On a side note there are mutterings of another opt-out letter coming with issues 35-38. My deliveries have changed to exactly 4 weeks now rather than the end of the month. Hopefully I will catch up rather than being a month behind.