Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Yeah its the finishing parts of the Rhino, I was thinking of getting some for my wife's sisters but they have really updated it and the old one looks a bit tame. They are on the way out but I think they still have a place in some armies.

The sprue with #79 has two square items that seemed to be destined for the bitz-box. D9 and D10 don't seem to be referenced in the build guide. Does anyone have an idea what they are?

I am thinking of building the Hachette subscription as per the build guide and use any bitz I find in the wild as individual terrain pieces.

Amazing to think we are nearly there!

They fit on top of the square inner parts of the floors, think like a drain cover. I think they are supposed to be used to bridge the gap of connecting parts but you can stick them anywhere to break things up.

AemwJs6t.png

Edited by Black_Knight

They fit on top of the square inner parts of the floors, think like a drain cover. I think they are supposed to be used to bridge the gap of connecting parts but you can stick them anywhere to break things up.

Excellent, many thanks BK.

Now you have pointed me in the right direction, they are hinted at unlabelled in the instruction section #6. I also used your OP to access the GW Galvanic Magnavent page and there they are!

Bolter and Chainsword? One hell off a resource. Very helpful.

Edited by TheDobber

I went into my local Forbidden Planet yesterday looking for an extra couple of issue 79s only to find that everything for Conquest was gone, including the stacks of issues just with paints in that have been sat there unsold for a while.

I guess they might be consolidating everything back to the warehouse now the series is ending, so it might be time to buy what you want now if you can still get hold of it.

Received my Repulsor issues from Hachette today! Marvellous.

The problem is...

I have not received #71, #72, #73 and #74. The Silver Templars' Paint Extra is AWOL as well. The bizarre thing is My Hachette Account clearly shows the gap between #70 and #75!

The problem is...

I have not received #71, #72, #73 and #74. The Silver Templars' Paint Extra is AWOL as well. The bizarre thing is My Hachette Account clearly shows the gap between #70 and #75!

They do this when they are out of stock. If they can't fulfill a batch, they'll move on to the next batch they have available. I'm in a similar boat. I received 59-62 today, when I should have received 55-58. 

As you'll see in previous pages, I had the same thing happen with Issues 7-10 which took Hachette 11 months to get resolved.

11 months? I made an order for a few older editions which are on back order (despite being told at the time they were in stock), they took out the money via CC already, best not be 11 months or I'll end up having to cancel just to guarantee I get the money back.

The problem is...

They do this when they are out of stock. If they can't fulfill a batch, they'll move on to the next batch they have available. I'm in a similar boat. I received 59-62 today, when I should have received 55-58. 

As you'll see in previous pages, I had the same thing happen with Issues 7-10 which took Hachette 11 months to get resolved.

Interesting observation regarding the availablity aspect RWJP. The 11 months is rather worrying!

What is annoying is that my subscription started 09/01/19, plenty of time for Hachette to schedule issues #71 to #73 for me! I get the feeling that Business 2 Business has priority. I am sure Forbidden Planet and WH Smith get first dibs on stock. Hachette as a group are a global publisher, dealing directly with the retail public doesn't come naturally to them. As I understand it, Hachette Partworks came about with the acquisition of Salvat in Spain, how long does it take for a corporate body to breakdown the culture of an independent they acquire?

I have started to chase the matter on Hachette's Conquest Facebook page for what it is worth.

I have just had my page updated with the sending of 71 to 74 including the painting pack. Not with this subscription but I have also had a month skipped only to be sent the next month, they never tell you what they are doing but I think its just stock at the warehouse. I bet half their stock is still in transit from the old place. You should get them in your next delivery that is sent TheDobber.

d0FQO71l.png

Edited by Black_Knight

I have just had my page updated with the sending of 71 to 74 including the painting pack. Not with this subscription but I have also had a month skipped only to be sent the next month, they never tell you what they are doing but I think its just stock at the warehouse. I bet half their stock is still in transit from the old place. You should get them in your next delivery that is sent TheDobber.

d0FQO71l.png

Great intel BK. I think you and I were on the same schedule prior to the warehouse shenanigans, so this is re-assuring.

I have got another 80 weeks of this nonsense with the 'other part work', truly a glutton for punishment!

The trouble is the Lore, Paint, Play tutorials and scenarios have been ideal for me, being new to WH40K and...

... the miniatures are rather good.

I'm off to check my Hachette account...

I was a bit behind due to the problems with setting up the Premium at the start, but since about October they started sending them at 4 weeks rather than a month so not sure where I am now. I seem to be a month behind people that are up-to-date. Last month was about two weeks behind the normal delivery date but this one seems on time so it should be with me soon.

I thought I was done with the Legends Collection, which I have been pretty happy with, the books and the art prints were great but they expanded it to another 20 issues. The extra books so far have been actually very good(Deathwatch/Genestealer/Eldar) so I cancelled the partwork that will not be named, as having three running at a time is too much for me to even enjoy.

The last activity on my subscription page is still issues 71-74, dated the 31st of January. Two deliveries left and Hachette manage to bugger them up.

Up until the issues with the 4th premium box and the last three deliveries of the subscription, everything had been going really well.

My last was also the 31st January. I will update when I get the next one. Hopefully Sky Potato its just them taking their time to update your account.

Managed to pick up the last copy of #80 Conquest at my local WH Smiths this morning. They finished with a good 'un. 

Heavy with plastic! Six page Paint Guide, 10 pages of Rules and Play, excellent.

Includes Sisters of Battle Lore and Showcase, a portent of things to come GW and Hachette?

Or just wishful thinking on my part...

Edited by TheDobber

Managed to pick up the last copy of #80 Conquest at my local WH Smiths this morning. They finished with a good 'un. 

Heavy with plastic! Six page Paint Guide, 10 pages of Rules and Play, excellent.

Includes Sisters of Battle Lore and Showcase, a portent of things to come GW and Hachette?

Or just wishful thinking on my part...

Almost every faction in 40k has had a lore and painting showcase in Conquest. It's not a portent of anything I'm afraid.

Picked up a couple of copies of 80 in FP shaftsbury avenue, one each for my son and me. They had quite a few of these, issue 79, first two repulsor and last issues plus deathguard champ and some paint issues. (They moved them the the freestanding shelves opposite where they were so dont panic when all you can see it Doctor Who in their usual location.)

Also if you look by the tills in the red bins there are a few Pox walker issues @ £5.99 if anyone is looking for cheap(er) hordes. 

Found myself in Croydon yesterday too and naturally went to the FP there, snagged a heamotrope reactor which i'd missed previously. Random selection of other issues. Saw Bikes and scouts at least but there were quite a few more issues on the shelves. WHSmiths there also had a couple of copies of 79 behind the tills 

I has been a good run. Well played GW on finding new ways to get me to spend on your products!

Sooo this is it, we hit the big 80, no sign of anymore issues(Although I was never told there would be more with the Legends Collection until 81 turned up). I will update the main post for all those outside the UK when I get the final extras.

I would kindly ask when you are happy with completing some of the included models in the series that you post some pics in here so it gives the rest of us some inspiration as the ones linked so far have been fantastic.

I still have about 15 issues still in the UK to be shipped over soon, that will be fun :) and if anyone gets the Novella please tell us what you think.

So now that it's nearly finished, how are people feeling about the magazine run?

This was my return to the world of Warhammer after some 25 years.

I have got up to speed on a load of Lore, looking forward to working through the Paint guides and look forward to completing the Tutorials and Scenarios. As for the miniatures, mechs and terrain; superb!

Initially, I was just going for a few skirmish miniatures but got drawn in by the total package. I subscribed from #19. Still got six issue outstanding, Hachette's service levels notwithstanding, I am sure they will come, I think the whole part-work has proven good value and an ideal introduction for a novice in all aspects like me. 

Two things missing; Transfers and information about 'points', both of which I will be able to sort.

Next moves for me; Full copy of Rules, copies of indexes as appropriate, developing Silver Templars, assuming Hachette fulfil my opt-in for the Paint Special.

Overall? Loved it!