Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

I think the magazine run has been fantastic for the buyer who gets to pick up the issues etc!  Great stuff included and at such a good price for most of it.  Mostly I am really pleased it has included up-to-date models with characters and pricier/larger items (champions, Cohort, Typhus, Plague Crawler, Repulsor etc).

It has kinda flooded the second hand market of some of these models, but I'm sure it has also brought in a lot of custom and new players who can pick up things like kill teams or a starting point in 40k at a great price.

Of course there are always the downsides like when you miss an issue, which can be for any number of reasons such as not in your local store or already bought out etc.  A side / additional note - I'm currently awaiting a purchase I made for older issues that were initially said to be in stock but have now been confirmed they are on backorder, I do not know when I will receive these if ever I do, so I need to find where I stand with the good old credit card company.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will obligate any orders made, but if stock is not available and if the older magazines+contents are no longer made, I do wish they would confess up to that before I run out of time to claim back (fingers crossed they will just reimburse of course, but I've no experience).

I think their overall restructuring of their warehouse has proven a bit of a nuisance and I've yet to ever receive a reply to my e-mails sent before Christmas, but at least the people I talk to via the phone are answering and can be understood.  I'll definitely update this thread if I get my backorder resolved.

Would I be looking into it again if they did another 40k one in the future?  Without a doubt, just depends on what they are selling!

I’m pretty convinced that this is a little operation with about 3-4 people running this magazine in a little portacabin. It doesn’t take nearly 4-5 months to sort a warehouse out unless it’s the size of A small county :laugh.:

But yeah it’s been a good magazine for the hardcore collector, the new hobbyist and for people to dip in and out in when they want. I originally did the subscription but then I cancelled after hearing all the horror stories of the parent company Hatchette and so just decided I’d grab the odd one here and there. But fair play to those that stuck through it and completed the whole set. 

I wonder what the 4th premium box will include.

I am now 6 issue's behind but money got taken from my account on the 6th (only showed up today on the website) so hopefully I will be getting my repulsor soon'ish (don't know why im panicking  I already have 2 :whistling: )

I am now 6 issue's behind but money got taken from my account on the 6th (only showed up today on the website) so hopefully I will be getting my repulsor soon'ish (don't know why im panicking  I already have 2 :whistling: )

Cause like everything, it's all about that rule of 3 where you gotta have 3 of each to have options... my back order consists of a plague crawler, I have 2 already too ^^.

I am now 6 issue's behind but money got taken from my account on the 6th (only showed up today on the website) so hopefully I will be getting my repulsor soon'ish (don't know why im panicking I already have 2 :whistling: )

Same stuff as the previous premium boxes. Nothing different.

Just had my Hachette account updated, issues 75-78 have been registered on my account so they should be with me shortly. About bloody time. Hopefully the missing box from the last premium collection is there too.

I quite liked it tbh, it would have been better without random old marines tacked on in the middle, the bikers especially made me cancel my sub in the end. I could always shift spares of everything else!

I'd probably be interested in another run with vanguard or something :)

I'm only at issue 10, but so far I've only taken a glance at the written content, shrugged and threw it away. Nothing about it has been of interest or use for me unfortunately. It's basically only a way to fill the gaps in my Primaris army for little money. Next up will be two issues of the ETB Aggressors. ::sweat:

I quite liked it tbh, it would have been better without random old marines tacked on in the middle, the bikers especially made me cancel my sub in the end. I could always shift spares of everything else!

I'd probably be interested in another run with vanguard or something :)

I didn’t mind the random old marines. I stuck the old marines in my Blood Angels and the Primaris as Ultras.

Only thing I didn’t have a use for was the Space Marine heroes set. Weird to get Heresy-era stuff thrown in as well as the oldmarines.

I probably wouldn’t have collected Death Guard had it not been for the magazine. They’ve grown on me now though to be honest. With a few extra magazines from Forbidden Planet, I’ve got loads of the grungy little gits now - 62 poxwalkers and 4 squads of Plague Marines loads. All monopose but meh.

Edit - quite impressed with the fact that the latest magazines have the newest wave of Primaris stuff in there as part of the lore collections. Infiltrators, Incusors, Invictus warsuits and so on. I wonder how long ago Hachette got the contents for the magazines delivered to them.

Edited by Sky Potato

Guest MistaGav

I think the series as a whole has been pretty alright. My main interest has been the terrain as I already have most of the Primaris stuff anyway and I don't collect DG. If they continued or do a seperate subscription with terrain only I would be all over that. Include a load of sector imperialis or mechanicus to help build a full 6x4 board would be awesome.

I've been impressed with it. the first 4 issues were a really good auto buy for me. I've picked up nearly all of the marines stuff and even a few of the deathguard bits.

I wish i'd picked up a few more of certain issues:

Lieutenant what's his face - so my son could have one too now he's getting into the hobby and another for conversion fodder

Aggressors for the same reason.

Issue with the ancient, lieutenants and 5x intercessors - so may cheap bodies for conversions. I did get two but my son has one of them and he has actually built his.

haemotrope reactor - i got one recently and would have liked two to round out my scenery a bit more.

I regret not getting the dread now (again for my son) and missed the plasma regulators completely.

The magazine was a good start, the company needs a stick up its :censored: though. When you realise how big they are, how much business they conduct and the wire and duck tape that is holding the curtain up in the back, its unbelievable. When I found someone to help me they have been amazing but trying to find them is the problem.

The Magazine was great for beginners, I wonder if they could do one for long term players next but I'm not sure if the amount of knowledge needed would be a great investment for them. I am looking forward to any new ideas involving 40k but I might be getting them through Forbidden Planet from now on, who have never let me down so far.

Just need to get this lot over to me now, scared me a bit when my brother laid them out like that with my First Wall book..

nvfI9pgl.png

Edited by Black_Knight

I’m pretty convinced that this is a little operation with about 3-4 people running this magazine in a little portacabin. It doesn’t take nearly 4-5 months to sort a warehouse out unless it’s the size of A small county :laugh.:

But yeah it’s been a good magazine for the hardcore collector, the new hobbyist and for people to dip in and out in when they want. I originally did the subscription but then I cancelled after hearing all the horror stories of the parent company Hatchette and so just decided I’d grab the odd one here and there. But fair play to those that stuck through it and completed the whole set. 

I think its a 3-4 person team in an Amazon sized Warehouse.

I think the series as a whole has been pretty alright. My main interest has been the terrain as I already have most of the Primaris stuff anyway and I don't collect DG. If they continued or do a seperate subscription with terrain only I would be all over that. Include a load of sector imperialis or mechanicus to help build a full 6x4 board would be awesome.

Talking of terrain, it may be worth keeping half an eye on the 'other part-work'.

Issue #11 due out 25/03/20, contains the first part of the 'unmentionable Mausoleum.'

I think GW's other tabletop wargame seems like a good source of battlefield cover and arcane Gothic structures.

Edited by TheDobber

Just received this from Hachette's Customer Support.

Hi

Thank you for your email. 

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, due to a temporary stock shortage, some subscribers have recently received their issues out of sequence. 

If you have received 75-78 when you were expecting 71-74, please don't be concerned. Issues 71-74 will be allocated to you next time. The painting guide is also scheduled to be sent with these issues. 

If there is anything else we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Danielle

This reply only took them 10 days, the quickest response I have had from them since the changes to the Customer Support. It looks like things have eased a little now that Conquest is all but finished in the UK. Looking forward to the Paint extra; developing The Silver Templars and improving further painting skills.

Talking of terrain, it may be worth keeping half an eye on the 'other part-work'.

Issue #11 due out 25/03/20, contains the first part of the 'unmentionable Mausoleum.'

I think GW's other tabletop wargame seems like a good source of battlefield cover and arcane Gothic structures.

You're allowed to say Age of Sigmar :smile.:. This isn't the old PP forums where you had to say "that GW game". Just don't make your posts or topics about AoS and it's fine. Mentioning AoS stuff for terrain or conversions is well within the forum mandate.

And I agree, the AoS terrain has some very good stuff for 40k. I already have the graveyard (garden of morr, sigmaraite mausoleum or whatever they're calling it nowadays) from Warcry, so when I get the parts for a second one with Mortal Realms it's totally becoming part of my Sector Imperialis stuff.

Edited by Toxichobbit

Well I’ve just received the penultimate Conquest delivery, including the Novella. I haven’t removed the packaging from the novella but it seems a decent size.

I’m still missing bits from the 4th Premium Delivery though. This has now been going on since just before Christmas. Average of about 15-20 days for Hachette to reply to emails. Great customer service

I know Conquest is done here in the UK, but for those of you in countries where it's still ongoing, this may be of use to those of you struggling to get responses from Hachette;

I needed to change the shipping address for my AoS Mortal Realms subscription now I'm working from home. I sent them a message to their Facebook page, got a response within an hour, confirmed some details, and got a follow up message confirming that the address had been changed an hour after that. The change then reflected on my account a couple of days later.

I know Conquest is done here in the UK, but for those of you in countries where it's still ongoing, this may be of use to those of you struggling to get responses from Hachette;

I needed to change the shipping address for my AoS Mortal Realms subscription now I'm working from home. I sent them a message to their Facebook page, got a response within an hour, confirmed some details, and got a follow up message confirming that the address had been changed an hour after that. The change then reflected on my account a couple of days later.

Good news, thanks for the intel H, an encouraging up-date.

Not so great if you don’t do Facebook.

And Conquest isn’t quite finished, there’s still 2 issues outstanding for subscribers. I’ve been one of the first recipients of deliveries since I moved house and nothing yet. I know they’re finished at Forbidden Planet though, but very technically, it’s not finished.

And Conquest isn’t quite finished, there’s still 2 issues outstanding for subscribers.

There's also subscribers like myself who subscribed late to the magazine. I'm still due Issues 55-58 and then Issue 63 onwards.

Of course, the coronavirus lockdown is going to play havoc!

Not so great if you don’t do Facebook.

And Conquest isn’t quite finished, there’s still 2 issues outstanding for subscribers. I’ve been one of the first recipients of deliveries since I moved house and nothing yet. I know they’re finished at Forbidden Planet though, but very technically, it’s not finished.

I've been subscribed since day 1 (the pre-subscription trial they did). I'm still waiting for the last 6 issues. I've had nothing for 2 months now. They charged me for 75-78 + the novella on the 6th of March but I'm still waiting for them to actually deliver them. Probably going to be waiting a lot longer now with everything that's going on.

I guess I'm going to have to go onto Facebook and pester them until I get an answer. Failing to deliver 3 weeks after a direct debit payment is taking the piss.