Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Just got an info dump for some future issues. All from Floyd73 on DakkaDakka and originally from FaceBook.

5a2882647636e66e2ea08c0068852fcc_85311.p

4e88d5d3c68aa6af6f792d55421ad757_85311.p

d8835431ee6abf6af2adde9f8e169f55_85311.p

I think the Redemptor is issue 24 as it talks about "other" and "painting" on the 25th Issue. If anyone gets a picture of issue 24 please show us so I can update the front page. Also nice to see the Rhino and Redemptor in one issue which is nuts. Cannot make out what comes with issue 28.

Edited by Black_Knight

Looks to me like 28 is similar to 25 as in it’ll be paints for the rhino. But it’s difficult to tell. Great stuff mate. I’ll definitely get the dread and the rhino issues and glad their releasing them with the whole miniatures and not in parts. I thought they’d do this originally because I think it’d be silly having half built models hanging around for weeks on end lol

...I think it’d be silly having half built models hanging around for weeks on end lol

You haven't seen my hobby table. I have half-built models hanging around for years!

Haha I did mean from a modelling magazine point of view not a hobbyists point of view

The spanish publisher looks like they just put out info on every release.

https://www.lavozdehorus.com/ya-a-la-venta-el-coleccionable-warhammer-40-000-conquest/

Dreadnought and Rhino are two deliveries each and the Repulsor is four. Also we seem to be getting 2x as many reactors.

Can any subscriber tell me what day they take the money for the subscription?

I'm still waiting for my first one! Subscribed on 30/12/2018 so waiting for first payment and first delivery!

https://www.lavozdehorus.com/ya-a-la-venta-el-coleccionable-warhammer-40-000-conquest/

Dreadnought and Rhino are two deliveries each and the Repulsor is four. Also we seem to be getting 2x as many reactors.

Good selection of stuff there, nice to see a bit more terrain than originally thought.

I would guess with the Rhino and Redemptor they will be two consecutive issues, so for example issue 24 gets Redemptor frame 1 and then issue 25 gets frame 2 plus the painting guide for it.

Some of the characters combo / characters+ other stuff that come later in the collection (starting with what should be issue 29 and 33)  make even the cheap librarian from issue 7 pale from a value pov

I mean,unless they do something strange with prices obviously

Edited by Fenriwolf

So looks like I may have been wrong if the word entragas is anything to go by. It means deliveries in Spanish and the repulsor is 4 deliveries which I’m assuming is 4 issues. Wow I thought it would of been just one issue. Oh well I’ll still get it.

Can any subscriber tell me what day they take the money for the subscription?

I'm still waiting for my first one! Subscribed on 30/12/2018 so waiting for first payment and first delivery!

Good selection of stuff there, nice to see a bit more terrain than originally thought.

I would guess with the Rhino and Redemptor they will be two consecutive issues, so for example issue 24 gets Redemptor frame 1 and then issue 25 gets frame 2 plus the painting guide for it.

Just subscribed. It does say the first one will be with you within 28 days of subscribing. I don’t mind being behind with these.

Some of the characters combo / characters+ other stuff that come later in the collection (starting with what should be issue 29 and 33)  make even the cheap librarian from issue 7 pale from a value pov

At a cursory glance the issue with the Betrayal at Calth characters looks to be a spectacular deal... They're £30 new from GW! Typhus at £25 is excellent too. 

What should be Issues 29 and 33 look to be almost too good to be true. Depending on how you value the items, 33 could technically be anywhere up to £50.

Just subscribed. It does say the first one will be with you within 28 days of subscribing. I don’t mind being behind with these.

Out of interest, were you able to back date your subscription to Issue 1?

Edited by Corus Belial

Some of the characters combo / characters+ other stuff that come later in the collection (starting with what should be issue 29 and 33) make even the cheap librarian from issue 7 pale from a value pov

At a cursory glance the issue with the Betrayal at Calth characters looks to be a spectacular deal... They're £30 new from GW! Typhus at £25 is excellent too.

What should be Issues 29 and 33 look to be almost too good to be true. Depending on how you value the items, 33 could technically be anywhere up to £50.

Out of interest, were you able to back date your subscription to Issue 1?

Yes mate, have started from issue 1. Didn’t bother with the premium subscription as seeing the pics earlier in the thread I thought it wasn’t worth it.

On another note, I counted up all the things we’re getting from that Spanish article and there’s only 61 items there and that’s including the 4 repulsor mags and the rhinos etc. Wonder if the other issues are paint, brushes and dice etc?

Edited by Fr33Dom

Yes mate, have started from issue 1. Didn’t bother with the premium subscription as seeing the pics earlier in the thread I thought it wasn’t worth it.

On another note, I counted up all the things we’re getting from that Spanish article and there’s only 61 items there and that’s including the 4 repulsor mags and the rhinos etc. Wonder if the other issues are paint, brushes and dice etc?

Looks like it. According to the guys on Dakka Dakka https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/1290/751837.page#10310849 anything that isn't models, is paint.

Finally fully updated the first post. It all adds up and looks like we have all the issues. The paint issues are a way to seriously save some money if you are not subscribed and miss them.

Edited by Black_Knight

I know the Spanish list says the Redemptor and Rhino are two issues, but looking at the images about those issues above and the wording, I think the models themselves are going to be on single issues. After all, you can't "Build Your Rhino" as per the tag for issue 27 if half the components aren't there, and I can't imagine they'd set up a situation where people buy issue 27 in a newsagent but can never finish the model because they don't get the same number of issue 28 in stock.

So I think when the Spanish list is saying "2 issues", it means "model is on one issue and then the issue after it has no content".

I know the Spanish list says the Redemptor and Rhino are two issues, but looking at the images about those issues above and the wording, I think the models themselves are going to be on single issues. After all, you can't "Build Your Rhino" as per the tag for issue 27 if half the components aren't there, and I can't imagine they'd set up a situation where people buy issue 27 in a newsagent but can never finish the model because they don't get the same number of issue 28 in stock.

So I think when the Spanish list is saying "2 issues", it means "model is on one issue and then the issue after it has no content".

I agree Halandaar but I have had two sources say its over two issues now. We will see when we get it and we will know how they are doing it for the rest of the series then.

I hope your right mate! Wouldn’t want the repulsor split over 4 issues either. That would do my head in.