Something big from Vigilus

BolterZorro

They hyped up Orktober, but then the codex released in November. That being said, the codex was incredible lol

To be fair it always felt like it was the community that made the orktober hypetrain start to roll and GWs marketing team simply jumped on it and gave it a monster push by doing so without it properly fitting into their planned release schedule lol

I'd say Angron and the Angry Bois, but I feel like (should GW care) they've kinda painted themselves into a corner with Angron

since the Salamanders stopped him from being summoned on Armageddon
as per the Astartes codex. I suppose in theory nothing prevents him from being summoned elsewhere, though.

The Salamanders did no such thing brother. It was the Hammers of Titan that stood between Angron and the Imperium.

Anyway...he was banished for a thousand years so technically can't be summoned anywhere during that time.

Nah, GK banished him during the first war for Armageddon - Latest fluff has the Salamanders preventing him being summoned again following/during the Great Rift

We need to treasure these days. At some point all Primarchs will actually be released lol

When that happens Valrak will start asking about the two lost ones I'm sure. :P

We need to treasure these days. At some point all Primarchs will actually be released lol

When that happens Valrak will start asking about the two lost ones I'm sure. :tongue.:

Primaris Primarchs.

I got his covered.

Nah mate think bigger Emperor Primarchs. 

When that happens Valrak will start asking about the two lost ones I'm sure. :tongue.:

Primaris Primarchs.

I got his covered.

Nah mate think bigger Emperor Primarchs. 

Emperor Emperors! Primarchs and Marines is just child play.

Why would the "big" part of the Vigilus Weekender be a box that's centered around the return of Slaanesh to AoS, even if the models are for both systems?

Because we're hoping that GW will take the time to tie Wrath and Glory in to an Emperors Children release, like how the Nurgle and Tzeentch Daemon releases were tied into releases for their Mortal equivalents.

Archived