Reinhards Primaris Crusade

I'm lost for words. A stunning, enviable Crusade. It makes me both feel motivated and ashamed. I just hope to be able to share a similar photo of my stuff within the next year!

Sincerely, thank you for taking the time to set the models up and take the photos! Maybe consider posting in the Post Your Armies showcase thread next to the other excellent submissions.

31 minutes ago, Brother Christopher said:

I'm lost for words. A stunning, enviable Crusade. It makes me both feel motivated and ashamed. I just hope to be able to share a similar photo of my stuff within the next year!

Sincerely, thank you for taking the time to set the models up and take the photos! Maybe consider posting in the Post Your Armies showcase thread next to the other excellent submissions.

Thank you, and thanks for the suggestion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the interest of not waiting 6 months for another update - here's a small update for big marines:

My heavy intercessors crusaders 

DSC04137.thumb.JPG.3bfd2ff507b984bad811c97ed069e391.JPG

After swapping some of the regular helmets for BG helmets, I couldn't stop. Also a few other pieces of new bling adorning them.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, BLACK BLΠFLY said:

Somebody loves his Neophytes. :)

Can't field PCS's without 'em! In fact, given that all neophytes in a PCS needs to be armed the same, I can't even field a full size squad without adding even more. But seriously, seriously need more pose variety before I can do that

Edited by Marshal Reinhard

Great work, as always. The lack of variety on Primaris Neophytes really hurts larger collections. However, with your set of 3x4 Neos, the mono-pose nature of the kit isn't apparent.

And, as always, the pace and quality of your work is truly inspirational.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So Strike Force Agastus came and went, and I'm speeding through it to the best of my ability in anticipation of Leviathan.

Without further ado, here's the star of the box, the brutalis dreadnought - converted and decorated for me by way of comission by our very own Eberious:

DSC04166.thumb.JPG.89fa3bbafe6515f35c33bcfdf7bc003f.JPG

DSC04167.thumb.JPG.05c3b7a26ede3a529c7ea8ea836369fa.JPGDSC04168.thumb.JPG.ca80c2a3755d5aa22e9a0d1b10140453.JPG

Very pleased with how he's turned out.

The Castellan:

DSC04169.thumb.JPG.46819cd1ff9da0e05bbdba2025081b0b.JPG

The desolation squad - Still WIP. Mostly lacking armor highlights as well as the red flame motifs, which I find surprisingly difficult to get right.

DSC04171.thumb.JPG.6e27bb1ac34d5968b6426bcdf6c0166f.JPG

Oh and when it became apparent that in 10th edition power weapons are being consolidated to a single profile, I decided to swap in a few more maces (as well as claws and hammer, as all the swords, axes and maces are now functionally identical anyway)

SWweaponswapsmaller.thumb.jpg.588f2448b7a8c4bc02b5a1a1b15e352a.jpg

Also a few headswaps, like the spare Helbrecht helms i nabbed from a bits seller.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Marshal Reinhard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Sir Clausel said:

I see you went with black shoulder pads. Looks cool and he will fit in very well with the others !

Reason for this actually quite simple: I'd driven myself into a corner with my painting choices.

I'd gone with white chest eagles throughout all of myt crusade, so I found when doing the crux terminatus insignia on the terminators that simply going white there felt more consistent and unified on the models... but that'd leave me doing white insignia on white pads if swapped it up on the marshal

• 5 months later...