+++ Muster of the Unforgiven +++

Grotsmasha

I still have some stuff on sprues I'd like to vow, but painting takes up my hobby time, as I need to get ready for that tournament in june. I haven't started my agressors though, but they were done in assembly last night, so at least they are ready for pledging here. 6 back knights and 6 inceptors are also quite likely to make the cut. From then on, it's a matter of time. 10 hellblasters (unassembled) could very well be next, or perhaps a FW dreadnought or two.

Like this? :laugh.:

That will do it. I think I see a swearing black shape on the horizon running towards us, waving with his crozius.

+++CELL 42, NOW. THOUGHTS SHALL BE PURIFIED, BEHAVIOUR SHALL BE MODIFIED. SOULS SHALL BE TESTED+++

Alright lads, the announcement for the ETL is almost upon us, but there are practically no pictures of build/primed vows in here. Having all your vows in the state where you just have to slap on paint saves a tremendous time during the event and can make or break a vow (some people actually finish minutes before the deadline). So get to work you damned slackers and show your brothers and sisters proof that you have units to vow for the Legion!

So for everyone that still has his/her vows on sprue: START BUILDING!

Be careful what you wish for :P

Mine are in that pile :P

Got my Command Squad and Praetor/Centurion for 30k/40k ready to go! Small vow from me but an easy one. Pics in my thread

Also forgot, I got some Hellblasters and Intercessors to go too

Edited by UtariOnzo

Alright lads, the announcement for the ETL is almost upon us, but there are practically no pictures of build/primed vows in here. Having all your vows in the state where you just have to slap on paint saves a tremendous time during the event and can make or break a vow (some people actually finish minutes before the deadline). So get to work you damned slackers and show your brothers and sisters proof that you have units to vow for the Legion!

So for everyone that still has his/her vows on sprue: START BUILDING!

Aside from the Hellblasters, all I have to vow just needs to be primed. I'll get to building the Hellblasters, and get a picture of everything when they're done.

Like this? :laugh.:

That will do it. I think I see a swearing black shape on the horizon running towards us, waving with his crozius.
+++CELL 42, NOW. THOUGHTS SHALL BE PURIFIED, BEHAVIOUR SHALL BE MODIFIED. SOULS SHALL BE TESTED+++

Nah, I'm good. Too busy purging heretics with Boltshell and Plasma-fire

Here you go GreyRaven.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2yubkie.jpg

Still to build:

- 3x Black Knights

- Techmarine

- Smash Master

- Eversor Assassin

- Culexus Assassin

- 2x Company Champions

- Chaplain Dread

I also have the other two assassins built but are not pictured. Also decided I was going to buy another landspeeder so I can do a unit of 3, but they are sold out online

and at the stores in my area. Hope it comes back soon. And also added a ravenwing apothecary and ravenwing bikes with plasma guns. A knight will have to wait till next year with everything else I'm planning on already.

Edited by Skorp

Aside from the Hellblasters, all I have to vow just needs to be primed. I'll get to building the Hellblasters, and get a picture of everything when they're done.

Here you go GreyRaven. 

http://i65.tinypic.com/2yubkie.jpg

Still to build: 

- 3x Black Knights

- Techmarine

- Smash Master

- Eversor Assassin

- Culexus Assassin

- 2x Company Champions

- Chaplain Dread

Aw yeah, that's the good stuff. You're both warming my heart.

I should have take the opportunity last month and promoted myself to Chaplain.

Edited by GreyRavenC

What I will most likely pledge spread out over a couple of vows.

6 boltstorm aggressors

UUXYSD7l.jpg

6 plasma inceptors - bases and stands need some work, I bought a 3mm acrylic rod I am hoping I can cut into pieces to make them sit better on than on the magnetized stands I attempted. The attempt was less succesful than I had hoped.

OP1WBdll.jpg

6 black knights with hammers

cCNEjdwl.jpg

Azrael

zU39q8ml.jpg

Yikes Skorp that's a hefty amount there!

Im getting everything built but not sure that I will be vowing everything. I got laid off a couple weeks ago so I will have time while looking for jobs.

I liked this for the "getting everything built" bit, sucks you got laid off, silver lining hobby wise though I guess :)

Ohhh classic Captain :smile.: you doing him Dark Millennium cover colours? :tongue.:

If you challenge me, I may try. :tongue.:

I hereby challenge you to paint that Captain in the style of the old Dark Millennium cover of 2nd edition :tongue.:

I, Lostrael, accept your challenge.

Just to be sure, it is this you want. Am I correct?

gallery_86236_11073_133290.jpg

Damn you all with your classic models & artwork, I always embark on a Ebay-spree when I see such things.

On a totally unrelated note, I might have an additional squad of Space Hulk terminators to vow.

If you want classics I got some old scouts I probably wont use since I am going through this silly truescaling phase and don't plan on taking a saw to them.