+++ Muster of the Unforgiven +++

Grotsmasha

Got me some old models from e-bay, including this old Master. I'll join you guys this year

s-l300.jpg

So jealous! I hope you didn't have to pay the insane amount they are currently going for. 

Damn you all with your classic models & artwork, I always embark on a Ebay-spree when I see such things.

On a totally unrelated note, I might have an additional squad of Space Hulk terminators to vow.

If you want classics I got some old scouts I probably wont use since I am going through this silly truescaling phase and don't plan on taking a saw to them.

Old, derpy dancing, squating scouts? Heck yeah! I wouldn't use them for the ETL though, I take my time with OOP Metals, so they aren't worth it for the event. Send me a PM if you want them gone, I'll buy them off you.

With you doing this challenge I was thinking of something similar. :smile.: Not this Captain.... But I might do a older model as part of ETL :smile.:

:yes: Which model do you have in mind?

With you doing this challenge I was thinking of something similar. :smile.: Not this Captain.... But I might do a older model as part of ETL :smile.:

:yes: Which model do you have in mind?

Was thinking either, Ezekiel, Asmodai (Sapphon :tongue.:), Azrael or Deathwing Squad.

You can pick it Lost :P

Edited by Lieutenant Arkley

June... hmm. Consider my pledge forcefully altered already. I need the agressors and Azrael painted on june 7th the latest, and I cannot do those in 7 days with two kids around the house, so I'll have to find something else to do in june before the tourney. Perhaps I need to make myself paint a knight Crusader, which I would like to have ready for the same tournament, but is more likely to get done in 7 days. Also, it's more points :D

Will see if I can get a picture of it taken tonight. It's partially assembled.