+++ Muster of the Unforgiven +++

Grotsmasha

Sons of the Lion.

You are past winners of ETL correct? Then make this an ETL to remember. Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Chaos, we all have something to prove this year as past victors. There are even rumors of Fallen showing up amongst the forces of Chaos... so that means you MUST make a big effort! A competition is nothing without challenge! Let's see if you can unseat either Chaos or the Blood Angels this year!

Ugh, the metal Sammael. I hate that model so much. I'm rooting for you brother :lol:

Not because it's bad, it's probably one of the best models GWs ever produced, but because it weighs more than my Knight. Seriously :laugh.: And due to its ridiculous weight, I'm terrified to play games with it :laugh.:

Edited by Gederas

Ugh, the metal Sammael. I hate that model so much. I'm rooting for you brother :laugh.:

Not because it's bad, it's probably one of the best models GWs ever produced, but because it weighs more than my Knight. Seriously :laugh.: And due to its ridiculous weight, I'm terrified to play games with it :laugh.:

No intention of using it as a gaming piece, just for display. :happy.:

Jealous of the metal corvex, been wanting one for a while.

Mine is an eBay rescue. Got it it "pro-painted" and for a decent price :rolleyes:

I really want to see the DAs win this year! Important things to remember:

- complete your first vow! Even (or especially) if you don’t intend to make another one. The bulk of the points pledged in each faction are contained within the first vows bucket. So do not procrastinate, thinking you’ve got time. You don’t. It is more likely to lose your mojo and do nothing, rather than spring into action after two and a half months of inactivity.

- Vow reasonably. 500 completed points are better than 1500 incomplete ones.

- EVERY POINT COUNTS. Do not consider your vow unworthy or irrelevant. Last year the BAs won by a mere 343pts if I recall correctly.

- completion rates win ETLs. That means that if you don’t complete your vow, you will not only be depriving the DAs from your points, you’ll be lowering the completion rate of the Forum that undermining the collective effort. Last year the BAs won with a completion rate (points completed over points pledged) of north of 80%!

I will see if I’ll be able to join myself...

Jealous of the metal corvex, been wanting one for a while.

Mine's seen some heavy wear. He's on his 3rd base and 2nd sword, careful what you wish for :teehee:

A friend put a brass rod in the bottom to mount theirs on. Seems to have worked out alright for them, but id probably play sableclaw way more anyway, with the talonmaster synergizing so well.

Got my attack bike and black knights finished, need only to base them now. Have to test paint a base I did previously to ensure I like the effect before propogating to all my bikes.

Working on final touches like purity seals and DA swag on my inceptors. Can't wait to prime them. I hate that the DA upgrade shoulder pads for the aggressors dont match the inceptors second shoulder pad.

Captain Semper what is the position of Fallen for ETL still Chaos?

Stobz - I am asking for a friend :smile.:

This is relevant for me, because I've got Cypher rattling around somewhere and need to paint him sometime soon :laugh.:

Edit: Found him. Apparently he was cuddled up to a Helbrute in a box :lol:

Edited by Gederas

Stobz - I am asking for a friend :)

The Fallen is a distinct Codex Chaos Space Marine entry so if you want to do Fallen, you pledge for Chaos SMs.

Stobz - I am asking for a friend :)

This is relevant for me, because I've got Cypher rattling around somewhere and need to paint him sometime soon :lol:

Edit: Found him. Apparently he was cuddled up to a Helbrute in a box :lol:

You can always do that as an out of competition entry... ;)

+++Do you have an Unsanctioned friend? COME THIS WAY...+++

Unfortunately I can't I have a business meeting... Can we reschedule?

The Fallen is a distinct Codex Chaos Space Marine entry so if you want to do Fallen, you pledge for Chaos SMs.

This is relevant for me, because I've got Cypher rattling around somewhere and need to paint him sometime soon :laugh.:

Edit: Found him. Apparently he was cuddled up to a Helbrute in a box :laugh.:

You can always do that as an out of competition entry... :wink:

I will let my "friend" know good Captain :smile.:

Edited by Lieutenant Arkley