BSB Speculation

ERJAK

From the NZ pre-orders site:

49070807241_0eb1e5df65_c.jpg

Looks like 5 new unit entries total, no generic living saint, Geminae are still a separate  choice from Celestine, Jacobus gone, no new generic HQ, Mistress is still a separate Elite's choice, no new troops choice, two new HQ choices (both possibly special characters), a new Elites choice (Zephyrim), and either two new Heavy Support choices OR a Heavy Support and a Lord of War choice.

Edited by taikishi

Wonder what the "Triumph of Saint Katherine" is? A mobile shrine with her remains in?

The weird thing is that Celestine is wearing her armour and carrying her sword... That leaves her shield, so perhaps a shield-bearer type character.

Being named after St Katherine annoyingly suggests another bloody Order of Our Martyred Lady model.

That was my initial thought, but then at the same time I remembered that Celestine wears her armour and (mercifully) isn't Order locked. 

I learned my lesson on the Marine side of things and won't be following a standard paint scheme here for this army, so I'll just get to collect and play everything I want. 

Edited by Lemondish

Still only 1 troops choice....for basic girls in power armour we have a lot of elite units......

Hopefully the loss of Jacobs is an indicaton that missionaries can get war gear...although more likely he’s just been chucked into the legends category and missionaries are still stuck with 0 choices ....

So the battle sanctum is confirmed to be either a DT or a Terrain piece based on its place in the book.

Or, as I pondered in the other thread, a superheavy.

Or given it is listed after the Transports in the list and we think might be the floating thing in the recent artwork it could be a flyer.

I believe they get +1A and +1(or -1)AP when they charge, so no more strength bonus.

Edit: That said, the imagifier can give +1S and the Bloody Rose strat gives +1 to wound in combat, which can make up for the strength loss, but at cost and once per phase

Edited by Ficinus