Can I do some for my Fallen? You know, because they are the actually loyal Dark angels... :sweat:

If you are not vowing for Codex Dark Angels in the ETL, including them as Out of Competition entries with your vows will make them eligible here as well :tu:

Fallen Primaris? :unsure.:

No plasma purging? One of us, one of us! :devil:

Can I do some for my Fallen? You know, because they are the actually loyal Dark angels... :sweat:

If you are not vowing for Codex Dark Angels in the ETL, including them as Out of Competition entries with your vows will make them eligible here as well :thumbsup:

I guess that is the best option. I do have some Primaris primed in bone - Angels of Absolution?

Fallen Primaris? :unsure:

No plasma purging? One of us, one of us! :devil:

If you are not vowing for Codex Dark Angels in the ETL, including them as Out of Competition entries with your vows will make them eligible here as well :tu:

I guess that is the best option. I do have some Primaris primed in bone - Angels of Absolution?

Sounds like a plan to me :tu:

So what I have for Primaris are:

- Dark Imperium (sans Hellblasters)
- Shadowspear

- 10 Reivers (unbuilt)

- 10 Hellblasters (Heavy)

- 10 Hellblasters (unbuilt)

- 3 Aggressors

- Primaris Apothecary

- Store Anniversary Captain

- Chaplain, Librarian & Captain (need to strip them)

Good lord, I could vow nothing but Primaris :laugh.:

I think I'll play it smart. Each vow will be an HQ or two and some of the built Primaris.

Edited by Gederas

Since I will do this as an OOC addition to my "proper" CSM stuff, I will keep things simple and easy. As an elaborate colour scheme testing for a possible army of Angels of Abslution the plan is to do:

• one Intercessor for vow 1
  • one Reiver for vow 2
  • one Aggressor for vow 3
  • one Inceptor for vow 4
  • ??? for vow 5

Basically the "title models". I would have to get some Aggressor for the third vow, and have no idea what to do for the fifth vow - if I get that far. The Primaris Chaplain is among my lesser liked models of the range (and its price is just silly) The most likely option is either a Lieutenant or Captain.

If my elastic bands ever turn up I may get around to pledging some Primaris, though much later in the event.

Elastic bands? Please elaborate, my curiosity is off the scale atm.

If my elastic bands ever turn up I may get around to pledging some Primaris, though much later in the event.

Elastic bands? Please elaborate, my curiosity is off the scale atm.

I get an inkling elastic bands are referring to using them to hold some kind of vehicle together while I glues :lol:

Wow I guess I should have elaborated haha! It's to hold the halves of my Mastodon together.  Currently in build ready for ETL and I've reached the point where I need something to hold the big bits in place whilst the super glue dries and I heat so it bends slightly into shape.

Wow I guess I should have elaborated haha! It's to hold the halves of my Mastodon together.  Currently in build ready for ETL and I've reached the point where I need something to hold the big bits in place whilst the super glue dries and I heat so it bends slightly into shape.

Ah, the shoebox, okay :lol:

I heard that was the vehicle that needed a lot of heat treating. I guess it's clearly true if you need elastic bands and heating to get it to go together :lol:

Ah, the shoebox, okay :laugh.:

I heard that was the vehicle that needed a lot of heat treating. I guess it's clearly true if you need elastic bands and heating to get it to go together :laugh.:

I'm hoping the bands do the trick but I'm prepared if not.  So far my only gripe is the top bit of the inner hull is way too thin and must bend in every single kit.

Edited by G8Keeper

Wow I guess I should have elaborated haha! It's to hold the halves of my Mastodon together. Currently in build ready for ETL and I've reached the point where I need something to hold the big bits in place whilst the super glue dries and I heat so it bends slightly into shape.

Ahh ok, I thought that might be the case, but was confused by needing them in order to pledge primaris.

I'll probably slap a primaris single mini with each non primaris unit I vow and see how it goes, may pop down the Local GW and get a new dex as I am a bit behind on points and unit costs, the new codex does cover primaris rule sets right?

Currently have a chaplain and a captain I can do a long with a ancient and lieutenant if they both count as single units.

I'll probably slap a primaris single mini with each non primaris unit I vow and see how it goes, may pop down the Local GW and get a new dex as I am a bit behind on points and unit costs, the new codex does cover primaris rule sets right?

Currently have a chaplain and a captain I can do a long with a ancient and lieutenant if they both count as single units.

Yup. The only Primaris units not in the DA Codex are the new ones from Shadowspear.