Legio Gloriam - The Honour Bound

What in-game advantage does the bell give? Is it a holy relic that grants its bearer and nearby allies bonus attacks? An Invulnerable Save? Penalties to enemy To Hit rolls, as its ringing disorients the enemy as they launch their attacks?

I figure as an icon of faith it probably gives negatives to nearby corrupted titans. From what I remember it was a holy icon of some sort in the original game right?

I don't think I've seen the big flamer yet. That's a burly weapon!

What sort of rules are you considering for it? A standard template seems insufficient...

Yeah as boater mentioned, it seems like the kind of gun to have a range then place the template starting within it, so a stronger projectile flame template.

• 1 year later...

So, been over a year eh?

Doesn't feel like a whole lot has happened with AT in that time, though the Iconoclast and Dire Wolf turned up. I've not grabbed either of those so far, but I did start on another titan project that's close to completion now.

This was one of my rescue Warhounds, missing a few panels here and there that I cobbled together with press moulds and plasticard, but it turned out well enough.

MrlnMgN.png

Well, I've been working on a bit of a glow up -

GJes5Hw.jpg

Bit too big for the sheet of paper backdrop! I've been pretty pleased with how it's coming along, with just the plasma blastgun and base to paint up before finishing touches like some additional weathering on the shoulders and kill markings etc. I was also wondering about a banner or banners, but I've not seen too many warhounds with those aside from a banner between the legs, anyone have any other examples?

That's a beautiful big boy! I'm working on one of those myself. That's great motivation for me to get some paint on it again. I'm a bit less far than you but not too much. The inside is done and most of the panels are base-coated.

Banner-wise I think they'd possibly have kill banners on the guns - normally triangular I think. Don't know what they'd actually mark on there, though maybe you could have a checkerboard and use AT-scale titan designation transfers for kills - not that a Warhound should have all that many engine kills, usually. I'm not sure how they'd actually mark non-engine kills on something like a VMB, that would presumably spend most of its time gunning down infantry and light vehicles.

Cheers guys! I think I'll give a pass on painting that heraldy freehand on a tiny shield, hah.

I hear you on the banners Mandragola. I'm not too sure how I'd add triangular banners to the guns and have them look good - I may just resort to using kill markings on the armour plates of the guns themselves, maybe with a few notable engine kill markings on the main carapase or so.

I did get round to finishing up the plasma blastgun yesterday, it was a bit of a pain with a regular sized brush but it seems to have come out alright.

72rVFaN.jpg