Modernized Khorne Berzerkers thread

Its 2 attacks for paired chainswords as well, they don't 'stack' they're just two different weapons so if one was buffed by a crusade weapon enhancement you'd have to make 1 non-enhanced attack. Same with lightning claws (in 8th you could upgrade one claw and make your bonus attack with it but no longer).

Where can I find the rules for this? In the core book it says...

Oh yes, I suddenly understand. :) 2 lightning claws for example: Make one Attack with the right one (gaining an additional attack due to special rules of the weapon) then make all your other attacks with the left handed lightning claw (gaining an additional attack too due to the weapons rules). :)

Is that right?

Its 2 attacks for paired chainswords as well, they don't 'stack' they're just two different weapons so if one was buffed by a crusade weapon enhancement you'd have to make 1 non-enhanced attack. Same with lightning claws (in 8th you could upgrade one claw and make your bonus attack with it but no longer).

Where can I find the rules for this? In the core book it says...

Oh yes, I suddenly understand. :smile.: 2 lightning claws for example: Make one Attack with the right one (gaining an additional attack due to special rules of the weapon) then make all your other attacks with the left handed lightning claw (gaining an additional attack too due to the weapons rules). :smile.:

Is that right?

Kind of. It comes down to this: your model has X attacks on its profile, and let's say you have decided to make all of those attacks with one of the claws/chainswords.

You have two separate weapons with a rule that triggers when the model makes its attacks. There is no requirement that any of those attacks are with that weapon, and it doesn't matter that each of those weapons have the same name - there are still two of them regardless.

Therefore, when you make your attacks, you have two separate weapon that are telling you to make an extra attack with that weapon.

If your model has two lightning claws or two chainswords, the end result is that your model gets +2 attacks in total.

Edited by Cheex

There is no requirement that any of those attacks are with that weapon-

Correct, otherwise Bloodcrusher's juggernaut horn attacks wouldn't work since:

When the bearer fights, it makes 3 additional attacks with this weapon and no more than 3 attacks can be made with this weapon